Help me decide please..which bag should I get

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's time to get a new bag :smile: but can't decide which one should I get. Please help me choose between

Galliera PM
    Palermo PM
    Trevi PM

I also want to get Speedy Ebony but I already have Speedy in Momo and Azur. Should I get another one in Ebony?

2. Galliera!

3. Galiera! And yes - you should get one more speedy!

4. (1) Trevi Pm or (2) the Galliera PM....both are gorgeous bags....Good luck...let us know which one you decide on. :smile:

5. Trevi PM!

6. trevi pm

7. Trevi PM for sure. And then the Palermo PM instead of the damier speedy! That way your collection has more variety.

8. Galliera :woohoo: Its one of the best bags I own

9. I'm also between the trevi PM and the galleria! I LVoe the trevi!!! Once I save up enough money, that's the first thing i'm going to purchase. Plus, if you're anything like me, I prefer bags with a top zipper. Good luck on your decision!

10. Galliera PM!

11. Palermo Pm so cute

12. Trevi PM first then Palermo. Not a fan of bags without zippers.

13. in order of preference (1) trevi (2) galliera (3) palermo
    and yes get the damier ebony, it's gorgeous!

14. Trevi PM all the way!!!!

15. trevi pm ftw! love love love this bag!!!!