Help me decide please (pandora charms)

Ms.Qi

Jun 19, 2012
Hello everyone, so my hubby got me this valentine's day set and I love it so much. I decided to start a love theme. I love how it comes along,wear it everyday.

Now, I have 2 charms that I love, can not decided which one to go for, I can not get both at the same time, they aren't cheap as you all know :P I want to get one for now. One of them is also from valentine's day collection "you and me" dangle charm and the other is a fairy tale charm - a two tone carriage. They both so lovely, that is why it's so difficult. I thought I would post my bracelet here and pics of the two charms to get some opinions helping me decide. TIA for any input! :biggrin:

my bracelet

Attachments

• photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    546 KB · Views: 164
I vote for the dangle because I like dangles and it looks (to ME) you need another one to accompany the key to my heart charm :yes:

Also if you're good with the SA they can reserve one for you while you get the other if you can't buy both at the same time (I have a few on reserve for me and I'm picking up only one or two at a time :graucho: I have to do this because it's sometimes so hard to get the charms that I want when I want them, but I don't want to be spending all the money at one go when they are available).

I vote for the dangle because I like dangles and it looks (to ME) you need another one to accompany the key to my heart charm :yes:

Also if you're good with the SA they can reserve one for you while you get the other if you can't buy both at the same time (I have a few on reserve for me and I'm picking up only one or two at a time :graucho: I have to do this because it's sometimes so hard to get the charms that I want when I want them, but I don't want to be spending all the money at one go when they are available).

Thank you so much for your input:smile:, pandora in my city doesn't have the "you and me", but i suppose i could order one...yes, you are right, i can always reserve one and get it later, love them both anyway. So, i think i will go for the carriage for now because it's in the store right now and get the dangle a bit later:biggrin: would like to see your bracelet :graucho: always love to see other girl's charms and how they create the bracelet:cool:

Thank you so much for your input:smile:, pandora in my city doesn't have the "you and me", but i suppose i could order one...yes, you are right, i can always reserve one and get it later, love them both anyway. So, i think i will go for the carriage for now because it's in the store right now and get the dangle a bit later:biggrin: would like to see your bracelet :graucho: always love to see other girl's charms and how they create the bracelet:cool:

Wise move! Perhaps that the carriage is the one available when you are buying is a sign it's the one you get first.

Thanks for asking to see my bracelet! Here it is currently, but I'm still 'editing' it and waiting for new charms to switch out some of the ones on it right now.

Attachments

• 1400220182814.jpg
    1400220182814.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 123
Wise move! Perhaps that the carriage is the one available when you are buying is a sign it's the one you get first.

Thanks for asking to see my bracelet! Here it is currently, but I'm still 'editing' it and waiting for new charms to switch out some of the ones on it right now.

Thank you so much for sharing your bracelet! How beautiful! totally love it, I bet it looks really shiny in the sun:P I will be sure to post mine when I get my carriage. Maybe I will do some re-arrangements...see what happens:biggrin:

by the way, i don't have safety chain, i use one clip for the opening side..im not sure how important is the safe chain?

Thank you so much for sharing your bracelet! How beautiful! totally love it, I bet it looks really shiny in the sun:P I will be sure to post mine when I get my carriage. Maybe I will do some re-arrangements...see what happens:biggrin:

by the way, i don't have safety chain, i use one clip for the opening side..im not sure how important is the safe chain?

Thanks! :biggrin:

For me the safety chain is only for preventing the whole bracelet falling off my wrist (in the event that the clasp doesn't work or opens by itself for whatever reason) not so much the charms falling off the bracelet. Plus it adds another dangly bit to my bracelet LOL. My second bracelet which I've just started only has a clip and I think I'll keep it that way because I don't like the look of so many safety chains when bracelets are stacked.