Help me decide please ladies! Mylockme BB or Pochette Grenelle?!

Which one?!

• Total voters

alanahbrooke

Jul 7, 2020
Hi guys! This is my first post and I have just joined so apologies if this is in the wrong place or I’ve got anything wrong!

I’m looking to purchase a black bag from LV to use as an everyday but can’t decide between the Pochette Grenelle in Noir or the Mylockme BB in black with silver hardware or all black?!

I love mini bags and don’t carry much so that isn’t a concern! I absolutely love the lockmebb however I am currently swaying towards the Grenelle as I have 2 x Pochette felicies (noir empreinte and mono) which of course also have chain handles.

Other than those I have the alma bb in DE, Neverfull MM and the Neonoé in mono/noir - so all pretty classic pieces however I find myself reaching for my mini bags way more than the larger ones!

For reference I am 5’4 and 138lbs if anybody is a similar size and has photos of them wearing the bag - that would be a huge help!

But if you could help with any pros/cons or advice on choosing I would really appreciate!!

thank you in advance,

alanah xx

AEC5494F-D498-4443-BC99-C4A02C41F1C2.png

04D4E1D2-A77F-4607-8E7D-9AB5A797456C.png

9091BC6C-04DD-48F0-9ED5-C54370D383AD.jpeg

I like the grenelle most. my lockme bb is a beauty as well, but i love a top handle bag with a removable and adjustable strap. Plus the prefer the magnetic flap of grenelle. easier to pull things in and out i guess. And its epi leather. so i think its more durable than the other 2 soft leather bags. Not really fan of chains as it digs on my shoulder. For me bags with chain is not for everyday. So ill go for Grenelle. Love the inner lining too :smile:

Reactions: alanahbrooke