Help me decide please...Envelope Clutch with Strap vs Mini City GHW

I love small bags and I've been tempted by the Mini City but I just can't get rid of the niggling feeling that it's a bit dinky-dolly looking iykwim? Envelope clutch is the more elegant of the two imo..

The envelope clutch is very very versatile and can go with me on dinners as well as drinks night out. The strap is a huge bonus.

The mini city is cute but too cute sometimes?

I would go with an Envelope Clutch. In my opinion a Mini City is a little girls' bag, Especially after seeing a picture of Wang's niece carrying it. Doll's cute bag.
Envelop is a fully grown-up and elegant bag ;)
article-2419975-1BB10282000005DC-215_306x567.jpg

I would go with an Envelope Clutch. In my opinion a Mini City is a little girls' bag, Especially after seeing a picture of Wang's niece carrying it. Doll's cute bag.
Envelop is a fully grown-up and elegant bag ;)
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/13/article-2419975-1BB10282000005DC-215_306x567.jpg

Not sure the this one's the exact same size as the mini...I remember reading that Wang made that one specifically for his niece quite awhile before the mini came out.

No idea :smile:, but in my head a Mini City is a toy bag :P and the picture didn't help to change my mind ;)

Have to say I'm 5'1" and my Day is one of my favourite bags! The mini's cute, but I've never been a "cute" gal...(and I messed up, the bag Wang had made for his niece was her mini Rockie long before those hit the market!)

Thank you so much for your thoughts ladies!
Quick question : the envelope clutch seems to have a longer strap...might I be able to wear it crossbody then? :smile:

Thank you ladies for all your help! I decided on a black envelope clutch with gold HW, unfortunately I saw the metallic edged Sable and it's gorgeous! Arrrghh...decisions are never easy for me when it comes to Bals. :sad: