Help me decide! Pink or brown cherry blossom papillon?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello all, I was wondering if the cherry blossom papillon from 2003 has been "played out." I have been eyeballing the brown one and the pink one on eBay (only from my poupette resellers of course) and I cannot decide! So, I turn to the LV addicts at PF. Thanks so much in advance for the help! The only small deciding factor is that I already have a brown mono theda gm....hmmmm :sos:

2. I think the Brown/ Pink Papillon is a good choice, to me the Pink/Pink plays more to a certain season and age group whereas the Pink/Brown is pretty much limitless in versatility, plus it won't stain as easily and when (or if already ) patina it works better..

3. brown/pink is nicer IMO

4. I like the brown better!

5. i like pink better...
    however the brown one is more versatile

6. I love brown and pink..

7. I like the brown and pink.

8. definitely the brown/pink because the cherry blossom stands out much better.

9. I like the brown pink.

10. Definitely the brown! Lucky!:yes:

11. :yes::yes::yes: but still love the pink, too

12. Pink :smile:

13. i like both! the brown and pink is probably more practical though

14. i like the pink pink but really prefer the cream/red. that is the most gorgeous color combo!!!!! *drools*

15. brown/pink

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice