Help me decide.... Pic heavy!!

I did a reveal earlier of my delightful pm with luggage strap. As promised, here are my mod shots.

Please excuse the outfit, I normally dress more dressy, but it's Sunday and I'm at home doing chores and just threw something on so u all didn't see my in my pajamas lol. Also, please excuse the selfies in my sons room hehe.

Now I need your help to help me decide if I should keep it or return it and get the Totally mm in damier ebene. Please and thank you!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 1,093
I have the same bag and also bought the long strap. I like using it as a crossbody. When my bag got really soft, I did not like the slouch. Most people here love it but IMHO I did not. It looks great on you and it is your preference too. Good luck!!

Sorry, being honest here. I don't like the long strap after all. It just looks like it's not meant to be on that bag. Was wondering in your post earlier and wanted to see mod shots, but I don't like it on that bag. I think the delightful looks better without the long strap, but I understand it gives that crossbody option. But now you're having second thoughts on this bag and thinking of returning for the Totally. I like hobo's, but I love tote's. You probable know the pros and cons of both bags, but I'd get the Totally MM in DE. Love the outside pockets for easy reaching keys, etc...

Sorry, being honest here. I don't like the long strap after all. It just looks like it's not meant to be on that bag. Was wondering in your post earlier and wanted to see mod shots, but I don't like it on that bag. I think the delightful looks better without the long strap, but I understand it gives that crossbody option. But now you're having second thoughts on this bag and thinking of returning for the Totally. I like hobo's, but I love tote's. You probable know the pros and cons of both bags, but I'd get the Totally MM in DE. Love the outside pockets for easy reaching keys, etc...

Thank you for your honesty. This is exactly what I needed to hear. Although my mind is still not made up lol