Help me decide.... Pic heavy!!

Totally agree. I don't recommend the lumi at all. I had if for several months and the glaze started cracking all over. I loved it so much, but it was terrible. After taking it into LV several times over several months, they finally gave me a store credit. Lesson learned, I stay away from bags that seem to have lots of problems. But I have 2 speedy b emp, the 25 and 30 and never had a problem with either. They are perfect.

I vote for the totally in de, the red is reason enough...lol! Good luck with your decision! :smile:

Oh that's so good to hear about your emp speedies. I had slight cracking on the glazing of the straps after using it for a couple months. LV exchanged it without question so I'm crossing my fingers that this new speedy doesn't have that happen to it as well. So your two speedies are all good? I'm so glad to hear this for I'm so reluctant about the cracking happening on this new one. I check the straps all the time unconsciously because I'm so scared it'll happen again. It's reassuring to hear that it's not a widespread problem like the lumi's...

Oh that's so good to hear about your emp speedies. I had slight cracking on the glazing of the straps after using it for a couple months. LV exchanged it without question so I'm crossing my fingers that this new speedy doesn't have that happen to it as well. So your two speedies are all good? I'm so glad to hear this for I'm so reluctant about the cracking happening on this new one. I check the straps all the time unconsciously because I'm so scared it'll happen again. It's reassuring to hear that it's not a widespread problem like the lumi's...

My black speedy empreinte has been perfect so far. No cracking issues yet.

Wow, I'm happy for you that they replaced your bag so easy. Lucky you!

I have had my nior speedy b 30 since it released the end of February, and so far perfect. My 25 speedy b aube is doing great last I checked. I haven't used her in a couple weeks, so I'll check and update back. I rotate bags a lot and sometimes carry a certain bag for a couple weeks straight and switch again. I've had my 25 aube over a year and a half and she has been one of my favorite bags, and I have used her quite a bit and for traveling to. I still keep thinking about another speedy b emp 25 just because I love the size much. I keep thinking about Infini, since that was my color lumi that I got a store credit for. I keep wondering if there are any floating around at the stores, since I have heard of several people still finding them!

Wow, I'm happy for you that they replaced your bag so easy. Lucky you!

I have had my nior speedy b 30 since it released the end of February, and so far perfect. My 25 speedy b aube is doing great last I checked. I haven't used her in a couple weeks, so I'll check and update back. I rotate bags a lot and sometimes carry a certain bag for a couple weeks straight and switch again. I've had my 25 aube over a year and a half and she has been one of my favorite bags, and I have used her quite a bit and for traveling to. I still keep thinking about another speedy b emp 25 just because I love the size much. I keep thinking about Infini, since that was my color lumi that I got a store credit for. I keep wondering if there are any floating around at the stores, since I have heard of several people still finding them!

Oh that's great to hear!!! I feel a but better now knowing there are ones out there with no problems...there are infini's still out there. When the SA came out with a new one from the back I was floored. I went in thinking it had to be sent out for repairs but he said that bags purchased have a one year warranty so if there's anything defective, they replace the bag out for a new one. I was so glad they had one in stock still. This was two weeks ago. So you should call around and check. I love infini so much.