Help me decide.... Pic heavy!!

I think it looks really great on you but so would the Totally. Depends on what you want, slouchy hobo or tote, vachetta or treated leather...either way, both are beautiful options.

Honestly I don't know what I want. I was looking for another monogram bag and that's why I chose delightful because I love my neverfull mm and how it was so carefree without a zipper. I tried on the totally and accidentally fell in love. I guess you can't help who or what you love haha.

I did a reveal earlier of my delightful pm with luggage strap. As promised, here are my mod shots.

Please excuse the outfit, I normally dress more dressy, but it's Sunday and I'm at home doing chores and just threw something on so u all didn't see my in my pajamas lol. Also, please excuse the selfies in my sons room hehe.

Now I need your help to help me decide if I should keep it or return it and get the Totally mm in damier ebene. Please and thank you!!

I have both but I usually go to my totally mm in damier Ebene. I love totes. Your house looks like mine too in Ewa Beach, Hawaii. Tides and Trades!!

I have both but I usually go to my totally mm in damier Ebene. I love totes. Your house looks like mine too in Ewa Beach, Hawaii. Tides and Trades!!

Oh hi fellow Hawaiian. I'm not too far from you.... Kapolei Pulewa at Mehana is where I live. Me and DH looked at tides and trades when we were house shopping but didn't like that it was lottery style ;)

Thank you for your honesty. This is exactly what I needed to hear. Although my mind is still not made up lol

You're welcome?:smile: LOL! Good luck deciding. I'm recovering from my last purchase, but the Totally MM DE and a few others are on my list. I really love how the Totally looked and sat on my shoulder. Love it in DE. Delightful is a great bag and very pretty when I see them out and about. I just don't think it looks good with the long strap. IMO. Again, have fun deciding and love what you get.

You're welcome?:smile: LOL! Good luck deciding. I'm recovering from my last purchase, but the Totally MM DE and a few others are on my list. I really love how the Totally looked and sat on my shoulder. Love it in DE. Delightful is a great bag and very pretty when I see them out and about. I just don't think it looks good with the long strap. IMO. Again, have fun deciding and love what you get.

That's why I fell in love with Totally MM. It's so comfy on the shoulder and all those pockets, and the red peeking out on the side pockets just makes my knees weak :cool:

I think you look great with it! BUT if you're still undecided, sleep on it a couple days, and wake up still thinking about Ms. Totally, then I believe you have the answer. Both are wonderful choices. GL .

Sent from my iThingy using PurseForum mobile app

I think you look great with it! BUT if you're still undecided, sleep on it a couple days, and wake up still thinking about Ms. Totally, then I believe you have the answer. Both are wonderful choices. GL .

Sent from my iThingy using PurseForum mobile app

I think the main thing holding me back from the Totally is that I have the Neverfull mm DE so I feel like they're too similar.

I think the main thing holding me back from the Totally is that I have the Neverfull mm DE so I feel like they're too similar.

They aren't IMO.. Only similarity is the color, otherwise there are so many useful pockets in the totally that you don't get in the nf. It does feel more like a tote than a purse but I do love it and I carry mine often, especially on rain days.

Honestly I don't know what I want. I was looking for another monogram bag and that's why I chose delightful because I love my neverfull mm and how it was so carefree without a zipper. I tried on the totally and accidentally fell in love. I guess you can't help who or what you love haha.

Been there, lol. Have you looked at the Reggia yet? Might be the best of both worlds for you...similar to the Delightful but in the treated leather that you need for your weather. You should be completely happy with your new bag and it doesn't sound like you're 100% sure on the Delightful. It is really pretty on you but don't settle, you should be over the moon with excitement over your new bag.