Help me decide on which Kan I Bag..

View attachment 3848912 View attachment 3848913 View attachment 3848920

I recently came across the Kan I Bag and really falling for it. Also felt like it's time to branch out of my comfort zone and get a fun coloured bag - in this case, a pink one.

I just can't seem to decide between the original Kan I with the scallop edges (and should I get the darker pink or lighter for this model?) or the newer Kan I F model. Would love to hear your opinions! :smile:
WOW! I love both. I wouldn't know what to chose either. Good Luck with your decision. Either way you can't go wrong!

Saw the scalloped edge Kan I in medium in the bigger size, but only in the powder grey, white and black. I was originally trying to look for English rose but they didn't have it. It was sooo pretty and I almost bought the bag in powder grey! However having slept on it for a night, I'm still in love with the bag so that'll probably be my next purchase.

Saw the Kan I with the new logo. Honestly not a fan of it. Looks like a Michael Kors bag more so than Fendi :hrmm::huh:

I'm having my own dilemma with the Kan I. Though I want the small or mini size. If I was going for the regular size, definitely the scalloped in the light pink. That light pink is the perfect shade of nude pink that can bridge the seasons. You should watch Mel Soldera's YouTube video on it. She's a fashion blogger that did a review on it. She makes me want to buy every bag she reviews :P
I love your chanel bag from your picture!