Help me decide on which Cross body!

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
So I am replacing my town for something smaller and with a shorter strap. I was dead set on the hip with metal edge after I saw it in person but after scouring online I found two others I love! Have not seen these in person. This will typically be for days when I want to be hands free running around doing errands but also double for going out when I don't want to use just a clutch.

I can only upload one pic at a time on my iPad so please bear with me :cool:

First one is sort of like a wallet on a chain.

I have narrowed it down to the hip and the paper just by asking my own question! lol. I love the look of the metal edge hip with the newer leather but I prefer the compartments in the papier cross body.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    587 KB · Views: 206
It's really tough because I prefer the look of the metal edge hip but love the compartments in the papier! And they don't have the papier at the only store we have that carries Bal so I can't try before I buy.

Getting rid of the town because it's too big for what I want. I literally want something that holds wallet, phone, keys and some lipstick. Also I am short, 5'3 and The strap is too long for me.

It's really tough because I prefer the look of the metal edge hip but love the compartments in the papier! And they don't have the papier at the only store we have that carries Bal so I can't try before I buy.

Getting rid of the town because it's too big for what I want. I literally want something that holds wallet, phone, keys and some lipstick. Also I am short, 5'3 and The strap is too long for me.

If your wallet's small the hip will do that. I have a long wallet and it takes up the majority of the room in my hip.

Now this pic is selling me on the slightly bigger Papier envelope. Ugh if only I could have them all.

Any more feedback? Hip vs Papier cross body?

Attachments

• mgemi2.jpg_effected.jpg
    mgemi2.jpg_effected.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 153
I have a similar thread going on currently. I also had a town which I sold since I felt it looked too awkward on me. I just decided on the hip with metallic edge, thankful for all the help everyone gave me! The hip is simple and classy, but at the same time stands out with the metallic edge!