Help me decide on which Cross body!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am replacing my town for something smaller and with a shorter strap. I was dead set on the hip with metal edge after I saw it in person but after scouring online I found two others I love! Have not seen these in person. This will typically be for days when I want to be hands free running around doing errands but also double for going out when I don't want to use just a clutch.

I can only upload one pic at a time on my iPad so please bear with me :cool:

First one is sort of like a wallet on a chain.

2. sorry....ugh I hate iPad

Attached Files:

3. Here is the metal edge hip

Attached Files:

4. And finally the cross body from the paper collection

Attached Files:

5. Close up shot of the metal edge hip

Attached Files:

6. Close up of the paper cross body

Attached Files:

7. i vote for the hip crossbody! i used to own one, it's very roomy and great for traveling.

8. I have narrowed it down to the hip and the paper just by asking my own question! lol. I love the look of the metal edge hip with the newer leather but I prefer the compartments in the papier cross body.

Attached Files:

9. crossbody for me

10. This is tough, they are both beautiful bags. I vote for the hip, I'm not usually a fan of that style but the metallic edging is really nice.

11. Also, do you mind telling me why your getting rid of your Town? I'm thinking of getting one and would love to hear your input.

12. It's really tough because I prefer the look of the metal edge hip but love the compartments in the papier! And they don't have the papier at the only store we have that carries Bal so I can't try before I buy.

Getting rid of the town because it's too big for what I want. I literally want something that holds wallet, phone, keys and some lipstick. Also I am short, 5'3 and The strap is too long for me.

13. If your wallet's small the hip will do that. I have a long wallet and it takes up the majority of the room in my hip.

14. Now this pic is selling me on the slightly bigger Papier envelope. Ugh if only I could have them all.

Any more feedback? Hip vs Papier cross body?

Attached Files:

15. I have a similar thread going on currently. I also had a town which I sold since I felt it looked too awkward on me. I just decided on the hip with metallic edge, thankful for all the help everyone gave me! The hip is simple and classy, but at the same time stands out with the metallic edge!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice