Help me decide on which colour/leather Lindy?

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Hello, need your opinions on my upcoming Lindy purchase.

I have a 30cm Etoupe already and I wear all shades of browns, camels and taupe; white, black, blue (mostly denims), grey and cream. sometimes washed pinks & purples. Now I'm looking for another 30cm.

The colours I'm thinking of in order of preference are

Raisin, Curry, Bleu Jean
then Orange/Potiron

Then which leather?

I love my Etoupe clemence and I've already some scratches on them but they're not obvious at all. Will scratches really show up on Swift leather esp in a darker colour like Raisin? I want a Swift because I heard that the local boutiques here will not be bringing in Swift Lindys anymore.

Thanks TPFers!
ps other colour recs are also appreciated!

Last edited:
archangel, i agree. looking at pics of others' BJs, i find the colour really gorgeous

melliesmom, thanks for your comment. i need someone who has a swift bag to give me her/his opinion advice. i do use my bags very often...

Jp824, thanks. i am partial to clemence when it comes to bag maintenance. i'm always scratching my bags because i am always digging into my bags looking for stuff, keys, cards, wallet, tissues, mobile. which is why i love the lindy with the two outside pockets.

so now it's 2 for BJ, 1 for Raisin

Last edited:
Raisin or curry, I only have clemeance so I can't comment on the leather.

Or I'd go for a Blue de Prusse rather an a Blue Jean, I saw one and it was beautiful or I'd go for a red.

Red is neutral, winter/summer and goes with just about everything IMO.

Raisin or curry, I only have clemeance so I can't comment on the leather.

Or I'd go for a Blue de Prusse rather an a Blue Jean, I saw one and it was beautiful or I'd go for a red.

Red is neutral, winter/summer and goes with just about everything IMO.

:tup: Blue de Prusse would be amazing in Lindy! I haven't seen one in this color yet.

thanks all! i can't wait to see if hubby can find a raisin one, if he does i'll get it by end of this month when he returns! now i'm still stuck on 2nd choice! i'm thinking of rouge or bdprusse or BJ...

rileygirl, i love orange but i'm thinking blue...and if i ever do get another lindy, it'd be the curry and i find curry and orange similar since they're in the same yellow/orange family, kwim?