Help me decide on replacement bag

Jul 25, 2010
Hello fabulous tpf ladies. I had stinky birkin too in rose lipstick ghw that I sent back to our local H store 2 months ago. Now I received a call from my sweet SA that she has a birkin 30 in confetti chevre leather but in phw. My dilemma is that I prepare it in ghw. Should I take it? Please tell me, I need your honest opinion lovely ladies! ✿✿✿✿✿

Last edited:
hello fabulous tpf ladies. I had stinky birkin too in rose lipstick ghw that i sent back to our local h store 2 months ago. Now i received a call from my sweet sa that she has a birkin 30 in confetti chevre leather but in phw. My dilemma is that i prepare it in ghw. Should i take it? Please tell me, i need your honest opinion lovely ladies! ✿✿✿✿✿

Absolutely.

Well actually, I think it depends whether your SA can get it for you in GHW. If she can always pull rabbits out of hats for you, then why not wait? You know Rose Confetti Chèvre is really rare, but I'm sure you have very good status in your store. Maybe ask her what else is coming in?

I like ghw too but i think confetti goes better w phw! Thts my opinion though and it doesnt matter. At the end of the day you would be the person carrying this b. Therefore, I would definitely go to the shop and have a look at it in real life. If it sings to you, take it!! 😍

If you already have other pinks with ghw, I would grab this one. To find chevre too is so rare these days, the hardware would really not sway my decision that much.

Chèvre is so hard to get. I agree that RC is better with PHW. However if you prefer GHW, since this is a replacement bag, perhaps they will order you one with GHW - then you have to decide if you want to wait that long.

yes I will go for it
Bcoz its chevre
Take color so well and lightweight
also I do not want to further stress over skunk issue
Further ever waiting
No knowing what I will be offer next
This is a nice rare sweet color

I so this color too

I would take it in a heartbeat if I were waiting for a replacement pink bag. As someone who loves chevre, I's say you're actually getting an upgrade! If I can choose, for example when placing an SO, then I'll get picky on hardware, but otherwise, once I'm carrying a bag, I hardly notice the hardware.

Sorry, wrong typo! It's I prefer it in ghw, not prepare. hehehe! Thank you all my fab ladies for your kind inputs. I already called my SA to put the bag on hold for me until next week. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart! ☺

Last edited: