Help me decide on next bag?

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I bought the mono Eva at the NM LV boutique less than 2 weeks ago and haven't used it. I manged to find a pre-loved Eva for an AMAZING price so I need to exchange the new Eva for a different bag.
I would like to keep it at $1500 total and less - my current collection:
DE Favorite MM
Mono Eva
DE Speedy B 35

I've been thinking about the DE Totally PM or MM but am concerned about the straps being too stiff and falling off of my shoulder. I also love cross body bags and the functionality of the Speedy B so I am really leaning toward a Speedy B 25. I just don't know if I should go for the Mono or DE.
I think it's beautiful in Mongram but the vachetta scares me -- but also think a DE 25 may be overkill since I already have it in 35. :lol:
Go with Mono and protect the vachetta? Or go with DE b/c it's worry-free, even if I already have it in 35?
Any thoughts? LOL I cannot decide! :heart:

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
New England
I think because you already have two DE pieces in your collection, you should get something in mono! I think the Speedy B 25 is the perfect size for a crossbody bag, and I don't think there's anything wrong with owning the same style bag in a different print and size - they can both serve different purposes. Also, you could always pre-treat the vachetta if it concerns you.

As for options under $1500 - have you considered the Alma BB? It makes a wonderful, little cross body bag, and can fit a decent amount for a small bag.

samlingloc

May 6, 2016
Speedy b25 in mono and don't be scared of vachetta!! It's so beautiful and needs to be appreciated more!! Or have u looked at the noe bb in damier azur???? That's a super cute bag as well!!!

Aliluvlv

Apr 21, 2016
Based on the words you used I think you might be "ready" to try vachetta because it sounds like you're wanting a monogram bag. I love the speedy b 25 (I have it in DE) so I would say try that in Mono, or try the Alma bb in Mono. If you're really not sure about the vachetta then I would vote for the Alma bb in DE (or Epi, if you can go just over budget) since you already have a Speedy in DE. Good luck!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
Wow, thanks for all the feedback! I think the Noe BB and Alma BB are both freaking adorable but the Noe is out b/c of the bottom vachetta. For the Alma BB, I would definitely have to get it in DE since the vachetta at the bottom of the Mono would probably prevent me from using it. LOL
I will definitely try on the Alma BB (in DE), and the Speedy 25 in Mono and DE to see what feels right. Keep the suggestions coming if there are more! :yes: Thanks again!

Reactions: Aliluvlv

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
New York/ Vermont
I would go with the mono speedy 25. I have the classic version and I love it. The DE would be nice too but I would go with mono for something different. Happy deciding :smile:

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
How do you feel about Siena PM?
Ohhh that's pretty! I will add that to my list to look at! thank you! :heart:

I would go with the mono speedy 25. I have the classic version and I love it. The DE would be nice too but I would go with mono for something different. Happy deciding :smile:
I don't know what it is about the Speedy B that has made me so :tender: but I love it! I feel like the mono 25 still has the edge but I know trying all these other options on could change my mind! ;) I probably won't get to the boutique until next week so I have some time to ponder. haha

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I'm headed to the boutique today and really hope they have all the bags I want to try! I'll report back this afternoon and hopefully have a new addition to my little LV fam! :heart:

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
I'm headed to the boutique today and really hope they have all the bags I want to try! I'll report back this afternoon and hopefully have a new addition to my little LV fam! :heart:
Have fun !!! I think you should go with a mono speedy b :smile: But try a few bags on and see what makes your heart skip a beat !