Help me decide on new multi style.........

I just bought a black MC petite noe a couple of weeks ago and its awesome!! I don't think that it is hard to get in and out of and I like the fact that the shoulder strap is adjustable for different lenghts. I also have a white trouville and I think that is harder to get in and out of. What pushed me over the edge with the Noe was the luggage tag that comes with it. I am still waiting for my heat stamping to come in. Highly recommend it.

I just bought a black MC petite noe a couple of weeks ago and its awesome!! I don't think that it is hard to get in and out of and I like the fact that the shoulder strap is adjustable for different lenghts. I also have a white trouville and I think that is harder to get in and out of. What pushed me over the edge with the Noe was the luggage tag that comes with it. I am still waiting for my heat stamping to come in. Highly recommend it.

I like this bag and eluxury has it. Can you clarify what you mean by the luggage tag? If I order it and it is supposed to come with it, I want to make sure that they don't forget.
Thank you :smile: