Help me decide on new LV's! Need opinions please!

Which bag/wallet combo?

• Delightful MM/ Mono Zippy

• Delightful MM/ Insolite with Pink Interior

• Tivoli PM/ Mono Zippy

• Tivoli PM/ Insolite with Pink Interior

• Idylle Speedy in Fusain/ Mono Zippy

• Idylle Speedy in Fusain/ Insolite with Pink Interior

Results are only viewable after voting.

coleab5

O.G.
Oct 22, 2009
Hi guys! In the next few weeks I want to buy a new bag and a new wallet and I need some help deciding what to get!

Here are my current LV bags:
damier speedy 30
damier nf mm
damier hampstead mm
damier eva
mono galliera pm
mono speedy 30
mono pochette accessoires
mono affiche mini pochette
azur nf mm
azur galliera pm

Here are my current LV wallets:
mono eugenie
vernis pomme zcp

I also own several SLG's.

I know I have duplicates of several bags, but I buy what I like :biggrin:

Anyway, right now I'm thinking about purchasing these bags: delightful mm, tivoli pm, and idylle speedy in fusain. I LOVE the delightful, but I'm afraid it might be too similar to my galliera's. However, I tried it on in store and I thought it was a lot bigger than my gallieras and the slouch def gave it a different look. I like the tivoli pm but it seems a bit small and handheld bags with vachetta scare me a bit! I also LOVE the idylle speedy, but I'm afraid it might not be as durable in the long run.

Regarding wallets, I'm thinking about: mono zippy and mono insolite with pink interior. I really want a durable wallet, because I'm tough on my wallets (my eugenie is really beat up.) I like the zippy because it seems like it will be durable, but I like the insolite because of the pink interior and all of CC holes. However, I think the snaps might get irritating and I might regret getting pink in the long run.

Anyway, sorry about the long post, but I need opinions please!

what a wonderful collection you have! I say the delightful. I saw the tivoli PM for the first time in person yesterday and it is pretty small. The delightful is so comfy and functional!

Well if you like the insolite I say without a doubt wait until the mon mono insolite launches, which I believe is late january or february. Just like the neverfull, you can pick the interior color to match your initials. Of the bags, I would prob choose the Idylle speedy.

what a wonderful collection you have! I say the delightful. I saw the tivoli PM for the first time in person yesterday and it is pretty small. The delightful is so comfy and functional!

I loved the delightful when I tried it on too! I'm just worried that it might look too similar to my galliera?

Well if you like the insolite I say without a doubt wait until the mon mono insolite launches, which I believe is late january or february. Just like the neverfull, you can pick the interior color to match your initials. Of the bags, I would prob choose the Idylle speedy.

Whattttt!? Mon mono insolite? I wasn't aware that such a thing was going to be offered. How exciting!! :biggrin:

Whattttt!? Mon mono insolite? I wasn't aware that such a thing was going to be offered. How exciting!! :biggrin:
I am really exited about it! lol. It is the next mon mono offering and should be here soon. I delayed my wallet purchase by months so I can get the mon mono insolite. I just hope the launch of it isn't delayed like everything else. You have a wonderful collection btw!

Oh really? I own both gallieras, so I wonder if getting an additional delightful would be silly. Why do you prefer the galliera?
I think it is just because of my size. I am only five feet tall and there is just something about the structure of the galliera that works better for me. I love the way the delightful looks, so big and slouchy, but I feel like I tip over like a candy cane. Lol.

Sine you already have many pieces from the Monogram, Damier and Damier Azur's range, consider adding Vernis or Epi to your collection. Else the Idylle would be a good choice.