Help me decide on my next purchase! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello my darling PF'ers!

So I'm in a buying mood and have spotted the Natasha mini in warm zinc. It was looooce at first sight.

But I need your help!

Would the mini Natasha be retundant when I already have the following:

Hillier hobo - black / gold hw
    Lil Ukita - taupey grey colour / silver hw
    Percy crossbody - cinnamon / gold hw
    Classic Q Wristlet - olive grey / gold hw

What do you think? Is there place for Natasha mini in there? I'm worried it'll just end up fighting Percy for the limelight.... :sad:

Any Natasha mini owners out there? Are you happy with her? :smile:

2. I think it's not redundant because it fills in the size category between your percy and your lil ukita! :smile:

3. I was feeling the itch for this bag as a nice throw around bag but when I went to the store and tried shoving a pair of sunglasses in, I realized it really wasn't a great everyday bag. Your Percy fits a going out bag so it really depends on what you want it for and what you want to be able to put in it!

4. It's a different design altogether. Just get it! :smile:

5. I love the mini natasha--it fits so much stuff and does not get heavy. I seriously get a ton in there.