help me decide on my first woc ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies

I went shopping for my first woc yesterday and was overwhelmed by the (new!!) choices available. :P

My intention was to get a classic black caviar with ghw that I can use for years to come; but got tempted by the seasonal designs..

I'm now deciding between my original choice, and the calf leather shiny turquoise. What do you ladies think? For those who own a calf leather piece, any concerns wrt it being easily dirtied / colour transfer? I would love for this to dress up my casual days, as well as dinner functions.

Would love to hear your views :smile:

Thanks in advance!

Photo 1 - turquoise calf leather woc
    Photo 2 - classic beige lambskin (i'm eyeing the same design in black caviar)
    Photo 3 - other pretty distractions :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. OMG Where are you based? The black caviar is so hard to find!!! Been waiting for one since November. But even before i was looking for one they were never in stock. I personally think the first one should be a classic you will have forever. Then add to the collection - having ones for special ocassions perhaps. I would love a beige one - but id worry it would get discoloured...from rubbing against my jeans or whatever - i don't know if this happens - just a fear of mine. I would also like a deep red - think the chanel red is so beautiful and classy. Good luck xxx (if you're not buying the caviar tell me where you are i will come buy! hehehehe)

3. Wow tough decision. I agree with below post. For the first one I would go with black.
    But LOVE the red. And if u already have a flap bag then the cc pattern red will be great.
    I really love the red one.

4. Oh too much choices!! But I started with a black ghw classic, and it is worry-free! So durable and easily be dressed up or down! And also can fit quite a lot of stuff! ( I can fit more in my woc than my square mini)
    So I am agree with the other ladies, black classic ghw if you can reach one, it seems so hard to find in US but it wasn't difficult in HK! Good luck deciding !

5. I agree with all of the previous posters that if you can find one, go with the classic black caviar, then you can build from there! :graucho:

6. Is the beige matt gold hardware? It looks different and amazing!!

7. I agree with all the others and would go with the classic black caviar WOC. However, the beige WOC and red WOC are tempting especially since spring/summer is coming around.

8. Turquoise is GORGEOUS, unique, rare. LOVE IT!

9. The turquoise one is a beautiful and very unique color. I would pick between black and turquoise, just because black caviar seems like a hard one to get your hands on. But i love color so my pick is turquiose!

10. I would go with classic quilted black caviar for a first WOC. I can't stop using mine since I got it this past summer, it just goes with everything. I doubt I will ever get another WOC, I'm too into larger bags, but honestly the one I have is so versatile that it keeps me from craving another one.

11. Oh what lovely choices! You won't make a wrong decision. I only have one WOC, I am more a big bag
    girl. I agree with the black caviar comments. But, wanted to also say I love the turquoise color. Very
    Unique. And, I think it depends on the colors you wear most. Black goes with everything. But, if you
    are a person that wears mostly black clothing....then a pop of color might be a good choice. Let us know what you decide:smile:

12. Get the black!! They are so hard to find!!!!

13. turquoise and beige would be my choice..in that order too. have fun deciding! ;)

14. I like the red one simply because it gives a pop of color.!

15. Get the black quilted caviar with GHW! i just signed up for the waiting list at my store and my SA said it usually takes about a month.