help me decide on my first white mc

1. Hi,
    I am looking to buy my first white mc, probably my only one for a while. I can't decide between Priscilla, Trouville, or Audra. Looking for thoughts and suggestions. Priscilla is really cute. But I wonder if it would still be pretty once the leather turns darker. The shape of trouville seems to be more classy, Audra is so pretty. Decisions... Decisions... Decision...

2. Trouville :love:!

i have the white one and it's a great bag :yes:

3. Trouville or priscilla

4. I LOVE Audra!!!:love:

5. I vote for the Audra!

6. Trouville is my favourite because it doesn't have that many gold hardware and it isn't too bling bling. Good luck!

7. :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

8. I like the Trouville.

9. I Think The Audra Is Beautiful!!!!! :smile:

10. I say Trouville..I don't really like the open-ness of the Audra or the shape of the Priscilla. And IMO, it has too much "going on" with the handles and buckles and all.

11. Definitely the trouville.

12. i would go for trouville among those 3 choices. but i personally go for speedy 30 or alma

13. I would go for the Trouville (although I love the Alma the best ;) )

14. Trouville, Alma, Priscilla, in that order. But my fave in the MC line is the Speedy.

15. Out of the 3, it definitly has to be the Audra!! Its a really cute bag!!

My fave out of the MC collection is the speedy - its my fave in all the collections lol!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice