Help me decide on my first Kelly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Fuchsia or red, they are both beautiful. You can mix and match and do whatever your heart desires. This is a good inspirational pic (non-Hermes). Congrats on your choice, do share a reveal when you receive yours.
    7357876d7960e1a3916b50922db7f50c.jpg

2. Super happy with my first Kelly! Now I get why people are so addicted to H... already eyeing on the next one:smile:

Attached Files:

CMilly, Gigllee, tlamdang08 and 6 others like this.
  3. With matching twilly

Attached Files:

loh, CMilly, Gigllee and 5 others like this.
  4. Congratulations!!! Beautiful

ladymarshmallow likes this.
  5. Huge congratulations! She’s gorgeous..... and probably needs a companion in the future :angel:

6. Congrats dear. Rose pourpre is a great color. I have a rose pourpre birkin and rouge vif (red shade) Kelly and I find I reach for the rose pourpre bag much more often as it’s easier to match my wardrobe. Enjoy ur new bag and can’t wait to see what u add next.

7. .....deleted

8. Rouge

9. Casaque anytime anyday