Help me decide on Lindsey color

KathSummers

May 31, 2010
Hi everyone!

Im flying to Vegas in about 2 weeks and while Im there, Id like to purchase my very first Coach :smile:

Im debating between the black and the cherry Lindsey. I have seen reviews on both colors, love them both and I still can't decide. :girlsigh: (my budget only allows one)

The colors I usually wear are black, grey, cream, white and dark blue (jeans) and I only dress casually during the weekends, otherwise I wear more elegant stuff for the office, in the same colors mentioned.

Although I like the color, I don't wear any red and I don't own a red purse but I love the cherry color and I think it would fit my clothes nicely as well. Im only afraid that I will regret not choosing the black because I generally like black purses (and have many) and I find it more versatile.:shrugs:

Please help me decide, :ty:

If you have many black purses, I'd go with the red. Red is pretty versatile too and certainly brightens things up. Hope that helps! Make sure you post pictures when you get home!

i say go RED! if you mention that you have lots of black bags then changing it up with a red bag that has a classic shape sounds good to me! plus it would be adding another color to your wardrobe...i'm sure once you see it you'll know for sure though.

I have a lot of black purses well mainly just black. Recently I've added color blue and my favorite cherry. So I vote for cherry Lindsey you will love her.

Attachments

• IMG-20111229-01138.jpg
    IMG-20111229-01138.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 263
I say stick with the black...it has the bright purple lining that adds a nice "pop" of color. Red would be nice but I just can't get into this shade...especially with the brass hardware. The SA at my local store called it the Ronald McDonald Lindsey. :lol:

Maybe something darker like bordeaux?

I say stick with the black...it has the bright purple lining that adds a nice "pop" of color. Red would be nice but I just can't get into this shade...especially with the brass hardware. The SA at my local store called it the Ronald McDonald Lindsey. :lol:

I'm actually thinking that I like gold with red rather than silver. The gold is a warmer color and seems to go with red more.
If you chicken out on the bright color, you can consider the bordeaux, which is classy and beautiful.

I agree, the Lindsey is a huge bag, and if you aren't used to carrying colorful bags, you might find it overpowering. If you're wanting to try out a red bag, maybe you could look at something smaller like a Hailey.

Good luck finding something you love!

Go with a bordeau, its a pretty wine/red. The cherry is not red but a fushia red, its on the bright side and not true red, You will have that pop of color, but it may be to much color and not a tradional color. If your outfits are of an elegant nature for work, you may not want such an untraditional color. You will know whats the right choice when you see them irl. good luck!

i vote for black b/c i'm a bit biased and have a black lindsey with brass h/w myself :biggrin: im too paranoid about lighter-colored leathers-- my bag collection also outside of coach has a lot of black leathers and the bright ones have some coating (e.g. orange haze and teal minkoffs). persimmon isnt really that light but it is...to me :P so i only bought it in slg's! cherry lindsey i saw today was so cheery and vibrant! but if you get the black lindsey, you could maybe also get a cherry large wristlet as i satisfied my craving for black and persimmon that way. i use my persimmon one as a mini-purse in my lindsey (just take out the wristlet with phone, cards, keys with the wristlet-strap converted to a shoulder-strap):P