Help me decide on GST color: Gold/SH, Lt Beige GST/GH, Black/SH

mho94

Siena
O.G.
Dec 22, 2006
Help! I keep going back and forth about which GST color to get!
I love the new Cruise Lt Beige/GH and the Cruise Gold/SH and then sometimes I feel that I should get the all year round, practical goes with everything forever Black/SH.
Here's what I have in terms of chanel:

1) 08 Dark Silver Reissue 227 size
2) Cerf in Black with GH
3) Black matte 227 reissue w/ vintage looking /burnt SH (Debating if I should exchange this for the GH!)
4) GST? What color?

I'm a pretty low maintenance dresser, so I tend to wear a lot of very neutral colors like black slacks or jeans and some neutral top, a little bit of jewelry (earrings mostly, occasonal necklace) but it all tends to be pearls or silvery color and only a little bit of gold. My bag tends to be the coolest item on me! :smile:
SO I cant decide what color to pick for the GST! I love the new cruise with GH but worried is that limiting for me since I dont wear that much gold/gold tones...
I showed my husband and mind you he is a very neutral colored man (likes greys and silver and black so of course he wasnt too hot on the beige w/ GH. Ohhhh how confusing. I feel like the gold and beige are my favs but then i think beige is more timeless and timeless is more my style.

Comments? Suggestions?

jayjay77

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
I think you should go with a light color since you already have the Cerf in black. I would go with the Cruise Light Beige with GH, but if you don't like the GH there also a Cruise Light Beige with SH (I know Saks had the SH earlier this year, may stiil be around).

kirkcaldy

Aug 17, 2008
i love the gold as its quite a light gold,and that would be my choice,but yes the beige is a timeless colour that your more likely to keep,i think you allready know in your heart what its going to be.Good luck and enjoy

legal2shop

O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
another vote for the light gold GST. i have one and i love it to pieces. very versatile and i like that not everyone (at least where i live) has it.

you can always get the beige (perhaps a jumbo flap) later on...

mho94

Siena
O.G.
Dec 22, 2006
thank you all for your recommendations! I'm holding a cruise beige w/ GH at Bloomies NYC waiting for the F&F EGC event on the 23rd...I cant wait! Will post pics when I get it.
But....I wonder if there is such thing as a cruise beige with Silver hardware???? Anyone know? Hmmm... should I consider the SH to GH assuming it exists. I know that spring summer has the pinky beige with SH but i think I'm more into the cruise beige (more yellow undertones.)