Help me decide on color

Nymeria1

May 17, 2014
New England
I have several Phoebe bags, and recently bought a large Phoebe in Peony at an outlet store. However, now I'm thinking that the Peony is too seasonal (spring/summer), and am considering returning it for a Rouge Phoebe at the semi-annual sale. This is because I think that Rouge could be worn year round. Any thoughts on color preference? Peony or Rouge?
Help!! SAS ends tomorrow, the 13th! :rolleyes:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

EGBDF

Authenticator
Dec 22, 2013
I have several Phoebe bags, and recently bought a large Phoebe in Peony at an outlet store. However, now I'm thinking that the Peony is too seasonal (spring/summer), and am considering returning it for a Rouge Phoebe at the semi-annual sale. This is because I think that Rouge could be worn year round. Any thoughts on color preference? Peony or Rouge?
I have never seen peony…rouge is lovely. I returned a bag in rouge because I thought it would be a year round bag, but it didn't go with most of my summer wardrobe. I think it depends on what colors you wear. I wear more bright colors in summer.

Nymeria1

May 17, 2014
New England
I have never seen peony…rouge is lovely. I returned a bag in rouge because I thought it would be a year round bag, but it didn't go with most of my summer wardrobe. I think it depends on what colors you wear. I wear more bright colors in summer.
FYI: sounds like Peony would be for you! It's a bright "bubble gum" pink. Thanks for your input. :smile:

Kmiller_41

Mar 11, 2013

Rouge :smile: