help me decide on color for Epi Alma GM

Nov 21, 2006
I'm trying to decide between the Epi Alma GM in black (matte) or indigo.I dress very casual..usually in jeans. I dont know if the black is too dressy concervate looking and I'm not sure if the indigo is too matchy with jeans. Thoughts? thanks :smile:

designguy

Feb 2, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Black is classic, and will never look dated. On the other hand indigo is a beautiful color and is more casual. Either way it's a beautiful bag!

Schiiaa

O.G.
Jan 22, 2010
I have the Indigo and love it. If black I would go for the epi electric in black. That is just stunning, especially with jeans:smile: Good Luck!

LoopysEldest!

Feb 21, 2010
UK
www.betsyboat.com
Indigo is beautiful but black will go with everything also. I don't think it will be "dressy" as opposed to "smart". The kind of bag you could use every day, but also a bag you could take to a meeting ect. However, black bags are kind of everywhere. (Honestly when you go out look to see how many women are carrying black bags) so the indigo might make a more unconventional and individual choice.

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
That is a tough one. I love the Piment color but my husband said..."classic black"...with that tone like...you can dress it up with those scarves and that bling that hangs off...

With that being said, I say black. I do like the electric black also.

Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
I'm trying to decide between the Epi Alma GM in black (matte) or indigo.I dress very casual..usually in jeans. I dont know if the black is too dressy concervate looking and I'm not sure if the indigo is too matchy with jeans. Thoughts? thanks :smile:
If you wear a lot of demin, indigo is a sure hit. But do consider something red also, that could you your wardrobe a needed "pop". Even piment is beautiful.

StarStarMoon

Feb 8, 2012
Indigo - I'm partial, because this is on my "next" list. :graucho:
It's such a gorgeous shade of blue, esp on the Epi leather. There are so many color variations on jeans these days, you won't ever have an issue with "matchy-matchy." ;)

LoVeinLA

May 14, 2012
Los Angeles
Love the "love" for the indigo. I have the indigo in the PM. AND i love how classy and elegant it looks!! Do keep me posted!