Help me decide on an everyday tote

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
Hi Ladies,
I desperately need some advice. I'd like a tote to use for everyday. I'm torn between the Soft Elegance, Timeless or the Cerf / executive tote. I know they're all so different but which is a more classic everyday tote ? I keep watching videos and reading all the different forums and I'm more confused than ever
Thanks

I would really look into the medallion tote in caviar. The ones made in Italy are better in m opinion because the handles do not flop downward- regardless its such a beautiful and classic bag that holds a ton. I love the bag pocket.

It's been discontinued in stores but if you go to the pre-loved market I have seen many being sold new with tags. Reasonable (for chanel) prices too! I bought mine for just $1,000.

Thanks ladies. I'm still undecided. I do have the Cerf tote coming today so will take a good look at it, If I think its not going to wear well, I may switch to the love the GST but its too heavy IMO for everyday use but perhaps I need to check it out again. I do want a GST in beige that I will probably get next summer.

I'm going to vote Cerf -- it was the first bag I ever bought back in 2008 (or so), and it still looks great today. The other plus is that it comes with a long strap that clips to small metal brackets inside of the handle wells -- it's a little strange looking, but if you need to carry it over your shoulder, you can.

That's why I would vote for it over the GST -- I have a GST as well, and I can't carry it over the shoulder comfortably - and sometimes you just need to be arms-free! Good luck deciding!

To throw a monkey wrench in this almost impossible decision, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the soft elegance tote however I already have it in gray. I've ruled out the Timeless Tote so now am between the Cerf and Soft Elegance.