help me decide on a white bag

maxeyd

Mar 16, 2006
Hey,
I really want a white bag for this Summer and I can not spend a ton on it bc with 3 kids under 6 a white bag in my car will not last more than one season. So, i have narrowed it down to 2 bags around $500 each and I want to take a poll. Which one do you like? Thanks for your help bc I asked my husband and he said either one. No help. Anyway, thanks a ton. ---Maxeyd

The second one looks interesting- what is it made out of? Out of those 2, I think I like that one the best. Also, check out the new bags from Banana Republic, they had one in white that was fantastic, especially for the price!

Both are really cute!

I think it could depend on your preference on wearing a bag. I personally just like longer straps so I can swing the bag around for access. The second one might also be easy to access while still on the shoulder.

The first one seems to have more zippers, which could be a good or bad thing with 3 kids under 6!!:lol:

The first is the Moni Moni Splendor in Vanilla and the second is Ellen Tracy leather woven tote which I would usually never look at bc Ellen Tracy reminds me of my mother's wardrobe but I thought it was really cute. I saw the Banana Republic ones and I thought they were really cute too but I have already seen a bunch of them around. Thanks for your comments!! I love reading them.

You have great taste!! I love both....I'm not going to be of much help here!!

They are both casual;2 could be used for work but would look equally good on the beach,1 is very streetwise and hip.

It's up to you!