Help me decide on a speedy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thinking of checking out the Speedy 30 w/strap this afternoon...but I can't decide on a pattern! Some thoughts I have considered:
    *the leather trim on the sides of the monogram are a wonderful contrast.
    *the ebene is durable/easy to keep clean
    *Azur is gorgeous for summer and winter.
    cons:
    *I already have a monogram tote
    *Worried about ebene cracking (handles) or looking too formal (and not very summery)
    *Nervous about keeping Azur clean (denim and dark coat transfer...plus, I have a 3 yo toddler to haul around)

Opinions? Suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

2. I have all 3.
    Monogram - I feel that it is my favorite at the moment. I use it winter and summer but as long as it's not snowing or raining. The Patina is getting to the point where I will be able to wear it in all weather occasions.
    Azur - I only use it in summer and don't know why as I used to use my Totally azur in winter. This is my least used but I love the print.
    Ebene - I only us this bag in the summer and winter if its snowing or raining or unless I find it matches an outfit better than the monogram. Agree I don't find it summery. I do find it dressier than monogram. I haven't had any troubles with handles cracking.
    Have I totally confused you?? Ha
    If I could only have one Speedy B it would be Monogram.

3. I'm leaning towards the monogram!

4. I'm having the same thoughts today! I almost bought a speedy b 25 yesterday but didn't like the 2 that were in the store so they are ordering a new one for me. Today I am still thinking about the DE as it's so carefree. Too many choices

5. Monogrammed is my next bag also, there are too many people carry damier prints nowadays

6. I ADORE the Speedy B in all prints. However, if I had to choose just one, I think I'd choose the mono. It's a gorgeous bag, especially when the patina becomes a honey color. Absolutely gorgeous. I have a mono 25 and it's still much lighter, I can't wait for mine to patina more.

7. I went ahead with my gut feeling and bought the mono 30! They had an older one in stock (still new), that was slightly darker than the brand new shipment, so I opted for that! Might as well get a head start on that gorgeous patina!

j19, catsinthebag, Loulouuk and 4 others like this.
  8. Great choice! Congratulations on your new bag! :biggrin:

9. congrats I love my speedy b!

10. Congrats!

11. Congrats! I chose the mono for myself as well because I think it will be so beautiful with patina and look just like a mini Keepall luggage.

I am lusting after a DE now because I love the size and would love one to use in the rain!

12. Congratulations!! How exciting and what an excellent choice! I just bought the speedy b 25 in ebene and can't wait to start wearing it. I have neverfull in mono and azur so 'needed' to complete the prints in my collection

Loulouuk likes this.
  13. Congrats, the monogram is such a classic :smile:

14. Congrats! Was in the same boat as you a few months ago, but the monogram is such a classic. When I was younger, my mom carried her monogram 35 everywhere which inspired me to pull the trigger on a 30 :smile: