Help me decide on a Sabrina Sister please!

wcofer28

Ready for Summer!!
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
My wonderful DH has decided that, since I had surgery Friday, instead of sending flowers, he'd buy me a new Sabrina to add to my collection:yahoo:. And technically, I sold my mom a couple of bags this week so I have room for a new one, LOL!

I'm trying to decide between the graphite and cobalt patent Sabrinas. I know I definitely want a patent one, but I can't choose a color. I'd choose the cobalt, only I have the small/medium plum patent and I wonder how close they are in color. And my only black/gray bag is the black/gunmetal sig. stripe tote from a few years back. So I'm leaning towards the graphite, but that blue is just SO beautiful.

What would you do?

As a side note.....my Sabrina collection includes a small magenta, a large teal, a small violet spectator, and a small plum patent. I'm definitely getting the small in whichever color I choose.

Graphite Sabrina is gorgeous and versatile. Also check out the black multi op art Sabrina on Coach's Japan site. It is not in the satin fabric, rather the more durable fabric is also very beautiful, and comes in the small/med. size. Plus, that would be unique. JAX can ship that one in the U.S.