Jimmy Choo Help me decide on a Ramona....please!

I would buy the navy or mink in the drummed leather. I saw both a couple of weeks ago and can't get them out of my head. I love the thick bubbly leather and it seems like it would hold up beautifully. The black patent is also very nice, but the display bag was covered in finger prints which would drive me nuts. Good luck with your decision!

I agree with valerieb, look into the drummed leather or the biker leather styles. The biker leather has watersnake trim.

^^i didnt like the drummed or biker leather looks i guess...i saw them and found it too pebbly?
but its all personal preference...i loved the red leather as well as the black patent =)

Personally, I like patent in small doses. So, aside from the elephant allusions and stinkerbelles high flying circus act :P I think the drummed leather is very nice looking. :tup:

I would recommend the patent leather Ramona normally, but the release of the Ramona's in patent leather this year is different from the ones they released a year and a half ago. I purchased the "Wet Look Patent" leather and it is a much softer and more "crinkled leather" than the ones this year. So you are right the finger prints will show up and the bag won't look as pretty, so I vote for Drummed:yes: