Help me decide on a pendant please!

Zabear

O.G.
Feb 28, 2012
Hi lovely tPF friends! I would like your advice on a pendant. I am in the search of an everyday type white gold pendant to wear that can also be versatile enough to dress up. I received this Chanel camelia pendant in the mail today. It’s pretty but I also am eyeing the VCA frivole and the Cartier love pendant with diamonds. I recognize that I am posting in the VCA for him but I figured that perhaps you ladies might also have experience with Chanel and Cartier? My price range is $5.5 k and under. Thanks in advance! [emoji253]IMG_3998.jpg

Here’s the frivole IMG_3999.jpg

And the Cartier Love
IMG_3982.jpg

Oh and one last option from LV
IMG_3981.jpg

I’m a little biased considering I love the workmanship of Chanel’s camillas. If you ever see the video of the jewelers creating them, you will see the time and effort that goes into each piece. I feel like it is a work of art and it looks exquisite on you!

If you really think that you might want something with diamonds, have you considered the Mini Lotus Pendant?

Sometimes I think life is too short to not buy what your heart desires but at the same time, the practical part of me kicks in, so I will NOT purchase Chanel (unless it’s costume jewellery) nor LV.

Be present...just my humble opinion [emoji17]

IMG_6698.jpg

If you really think that you might want something with diamonds, have you considered the Mini Lotus Pendant?

Sometimes I think life is too short to not buy what your heart desires but at the same time, the practical part of me kicks in, so I will NOT purchase Chanel (unless it’s costume jewellery) nor LV.

Be present...just my humble opinion [emoji17]

View attachment 3945938

Thanks for this suggestion and your advice! I hadn’t seen this pendant on the website before. Beautiful. My only reservation is that the total carat weight is lower compared to the Chanel camelia (which is 0.34). But I will definitely think about this option!!

Reactions: HADASSA
Thanks for this suggestion and your advice! I hadn’t seen this pendant on the website before. Beautiful. My only reservation is that the total carat weight is lower compared to the Chanel camelia (which is 0.34). But I will definitely think about this option!!

These are all suggestions - at the end of the day, purchase what makes your heart sing [emoji7][emoji173]️

VCA usually always gets my vote however I just love the Chanel Camelia line. I hesitated on buying Chanel fine jewelry for years but finally did this week while in Paris. It’s stunning, I love it. I would keep this!

Reactions: baghagg
Have you seen the matching ring to your pendant? It is stunning irl! I tried it on during my visit to the Chanel Fine Jewelry boutique in Place Vendôme. I was looking for RG to match the Camelia earrings I purchased so didn’t purchase this but it really is stunning.

I was going to vote for the Frivole, but have to admit that will get scratched up really quickly. I do like the Chanel Camellia you have on and it looks like it has lots of tiny diamonds so it's scratch worry-free. I'd keep it.