Help me decide on a new cartier watch!

Which Cartier watch do you prefer for me?

• Stainless mid-size Cartier Tank Francaise

• yellow gold/steel 33mm Cartier Ballon Bleu

Results are only viewable after voting.

blumster

O.G.
Jan 2, 2013
Hi everyone,
I want to buy a new watch and I really need your help as to what looks best on my wrist. I currently have one watch and that's a 36mm rolex- jubilee band, fluted bezel and diamond markers. I wear this watch every day but I want a watch that I can wear for more formal occasions and to switch off with my rolex. I am posting a picture of the rolex for reference….
So, in the running is a midsize Cartier tank francaise vs a yellow gold/steel 33mm ballon bleu (in the picture it's rose gold because the AD didn't have the two tone).
I love them both so it really boils down to which looks better on me? Please give me your opinions!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1957.jpg
    IMG_1957.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,797
  • IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,450
  • IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 1,662
  • IMG_0884.jpg
    IMG_0884.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,238
I have to tell you to go for the Ballon Bleu I received it a month or so ago and I absolutely adore it!!!! Mine is the BB 36 Automatic and I cant be happier with it!!! It is my first grown-up watch (I am 21)
I feel so wonderful when I wear it :smile:

I think you should go for the Tank Francaise. You want a watch that has a different look than your Rolex, so the rectangular face TF will be my suggestion. The BB though it´s two-tone still has a similar look because of the round face.
But I know that the BB has many fans and it is a beautiful watch, I vote for the TF - I have one in the same size and it is so gorgeous...classy and feminine, yet understated, because it´s not all shiny...

It's a difficult choice! But I vote for the BB.
I'm in a similar position. I have a smaller Rolex (31mm) and would love a Cartier watch.
The tank is a classic Cartier watch but the BB has a fresh and 'happy' look about it....
I'm almost tempted to get both watches.....
But both are lovely!

It's such a difficult choice for me!!!! Thanks so much for everyone's feedback! What do you think of this size BB on me?-it's the 33mm. I tried on the 36 but I felt that was too redundant to my Rolex. At least if I do end up going with the BB, the size is considerably smaller than my chunkier Rolex. It's much for feminine, I think. I've just always loved the Tank though too and I think it may be more classic than the BB. Anyone have thoughts on this? Do you think that the BB is more current or will it phase out like Panther did and Roadster is? I want to be able to hand this down to my daughter someday and I know the Tank is the more classic, timeless style. What do you all think? Just wish I could have them both:pout::crybaby: