Help me decide on a key pouch please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
    Hi ladies,

I want a small pouch to put my keys and RFID keycards in. I don't drive, so don't have a car key yet, but I prefer that this pouch should be able to accommodate it when I do in the future.

I don't like the old-fashion key holder, so I'm looking into either the 'key and change holder' or the 'keys pouch complice'.

I like the green color inside of the latter one better, but it's almost $100 more expensive. Although the 'key and change holder' seems to hold less.

I want opinions from people who use these pouches as a key holder. Which one do you think is more practical? I want this key holder to basically prevent keys from scratching my other small and extremely delicate handbag.

Thank you :smile:

Attached Files:

2. I like the key and change holder, The Cles, the best! I LOVE the cles, it's perfect for cards, change, bills and keys and I don't find it to big hanging from the steering wheel when my keys are attached to it. I love the cles because if I just need to do a quick errand I can just grab, put a few card/money in it, and go! Hope this helps, good luck with your decision!

3. Out of the 2 choices I like the 'key pouch complice' more.

I have a MC cles but I don't use it for keys. I find it too bulky & awkward when I hang my keys on it. Just my personal preference.

4. cles

5. After much thought I bought the azur cles yesterday with the help of a very nice SA and I adore it. It's really lovely!

6. the key pouch complice gets my vote :tup:

7. I have that exact complice and love it. My keys don't fit on the ring individually, though- I have to put them on a regular keyring and then attach that to the hook.

I use it as a small wallet, but don't tuck the keys inside- it's the perfect size for a couple of cards, cash, and change and I love it. And when I'm not using it, it sits on a bookshelf being cute.

8. The complice holds cards a lot better, if you are planning on using it as a small wallet, the upgrade is well worth it. :yes:

9. Key Pouch Complice for the extra space.

10. I'm wondering weather to get the Cles or not... Dunno if it fits a guy :s

11. I have the keys pouch complice and i LOVE it!! i use it as a tiny wallet because i only carry cards and a few bills on me, its perfect! I also just tuck my house key inside it ( i dont drive either) and when im not using it i just drool over how cute it is lol
    Also i love how the zipper goes around the side! it makes for much easier access to everything :biggrin:

12. Ive seen many men carry them, and even my bf thinks that they're cool lol so im sure you could :smile:

13. I have the complice keys pouch but they are not exactly keys friendly because they are rather flat... I tried putting in just one key but the pouch gets pretty outta shape.. actually I think the cles is much better for keys and changes while the complice is more for cards. i end up using the complice as card holder. but the complice looks much much better!

14. Thanks for y'all replies. I'm on vacation and...I just bought one of these pouches! :biggrin: I'll do a reveal on this thread when I get back home! (forgot to bring the usb reader)

15. I'm back with photos!

Attached Files: