Help me decide on a color!

ahhgoo

Shopaholic
O.G.
Oct 30, 2010
Stopped by the local Hermes store to look at the Goodnews bag again and narrowed it down to 2 colors - the Rubis and Tabac in clemence. I like the tabac slightly more but my concern and indecision boils down to whether the tabac will show more dirt or color transfer since I'll be wearing this bag with jeans. Which color would you choose for a casual weekend bag? Any issues keeping your lighter bags clean?

Well I have to say this bag is not exactly easy to define in a simple color like tabac.it is rather sleek and minimalistic so to add a bit more feel and richness I would go rubis,as it may look more original,newer and fresher especially with jeans,hope it helps darling birkel.

Well I have to say this bag is not exactly easy to define in a simple color like tabac.it is rather sleek and minimalistic so to add a bit more feel and richness I would go rubis,as it may look more original,newer and fresher especially with jeans,hope it helps darling birkel.

Thanks Birkel! I think what you said makes sense and for practicality, the Rubis would be better for me as well. :biggrin:

That was quick................. congrats on your Rubis Goodnews............love my Goodnews, great as a travel bag..................

eeb0c55d.jpg