Help me decide on a color for my new Paddy...

1. I went to Nordstrom - they had many, many different styles, so it was a good thing I went! I decided on the "regular" Paddington - it's the best size for me - the others were too big! But...they didn't have any colors I wanted - they had a gold metallic and a light tan color - I forgot the name - but didn't want either.

Now I'm trying to decide between non-metallic anthracite and chocolate! But I have a question - other than the metallics - are there any colors that have silver hardware?

Thanks!:girlsigh:

2. Hmm...nothing comes to mind right now, but I read in another thread that the new season's paddys are coming with black hardware...? :shrugs:

3. The mousse from spring came in silver hardware. Fall has a similar grey color too, which the name of the color escapes me.

Between non-metalllic anthracite and chocolate, I would say chocolate, it's a luscious color. Good luck with your choices!

4. Non-metallic anthracite. Would love to see a picture.

5. There is a color at Saks called slate very pretty bluish, greyish color.
    Also a mustard color.

6. The vert gris colour has silver hardware and it's gorgeous!

7. the mousse color has the silver hardware...
    Very purrtty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice