Help me decide on a color for a tano boogie bucket

I love the wine color. There is modeling pictures in the other thread "Tano Bags". I also think the grey would look great in the boogie bucket. If you get the grey please post pics!! I just ordered a grey in the vixen van go go and I hope that like it. I have never seen a Tano bag IRL yet.

For neutral I'd say charcoal. Gray goes with everything. I do want a boogie bucket in this color actually since this is also the only one with a black trim! I love my wine and it does go with most colors but there are some odd colors such as blue (don't want to look like a walking flag) that it wouldn't go with.

One thing I like about the Boogie Bucket is the contrasting trim, which would really show up on the charcoal or wine. The espresso not so much. I think I've seen pics of sky's wine bag, and it was gorgeous.

What colours do you tend to wear?

I think those may be my pictures jcriley is referring to. I was a bit worried about the wine not matching everything because I planned to use it as a sort of everyday bag to carry my books and stuff, but it works surprisingly well with pretty much any color. I would say it's a "neutral-red" if such a thing exists. And it's faded a little since I got it. Anyway, I really love the color and would definitely recommend it.

I'd love to see a pic before I can give you my opinion.. but out of pure imagination, I think the charcoal would make a better neutral. Although, you'd have to consider which colours are most predominant in your wardrobe. If you wear more warm colours, then the wine would be perfect.