Help me decide on a Clutch-Wallet! (MBMJ, LAMB)

It was the last one at Nordstroms in Cerritos (also only one more at N in SCP). I still don't understand why I can't find it online. Gwen needs to do a better job with her online distribution! :smile:

When I got my oversized treviso clutch in glazed nude that I mentioned, I initally saw it at the Nordstroms at Brea Mall. The one they had on display seemed slightly damaged, and I figured it would be online so I left it. Well it wasn't online and when I talked to Nordstroms live help the next morning they searched for the bag for me and the only one left in all of the Southern California Nordstroms was at South Coast Plaza so I ran down there and got it,haha.

I agree, it seems like there is def. less quantity of her leather items at stores.

When I got my oversized treviso clutch in glazed nude that I mentioned, I initally saw it at the Nordstroms at Brea Mall. The one they had on display seemed slightly damaged, and I figured it would be online so I left it. Well it wasn't online and when I talked to Nordstroms live help the next morning they searched for the bag for me and the only one left in all of the Southern California Nordstroms was at South Coast Plaza so I ran down there and got it,haha.

I agree, it seems like there is def. less quantity of her leather items at stores.

Thats exactly what happened to me.
I saw it. Liked it but figured it was online. it WASNT online and called up Nordstroms and there were only <5 left in So Cal. So next day ran to get it. NICE. I want to see your treviso clutch do you have pictures??

I've been using my zip clutch everyday haha. OOh I wore it to a banquet and it looked really nice. I'll put up pics maybe

did you get that wallet because damn its hot!

Read until the end please!

So, I've been contemplating buying a clutch wallet for some time now. I've scoured the forums and internet stores... I went to see some IRL today at South Coast Plaza. Visited Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, Barneys, Saks 5th.

n3419500_36125388_9429.jpg

At first I really wanted this MBMJ. However, after seeing it IRL I decided against the MBMJ Turnlock Flap Clutch ($100-171) because I thought the leather was too soft and there wasn't enough structure in the wallet/clutch. It felt almost flimsy.

n3419500_36125390_322.jpg

n3419500_36125394_1764.jpg

I liked the LAMB Love clutch ($285) in both yellow and silver, but the logo hardware in the center is too bulky for my taste. There's also a kisslock pouch inside which is somewhat of an awkward shape/feel. On a pro side, It does feel very sturdy and unbreakable.

n3419500_36125391_682.jpg

n3419500_36125393_1394.jpg

Lastly, The LAMB Zip clutch ($300) ... was beautiful. The Leather felt rich and supple, its simple and elegant yet rocker & edgy because of the gold logo studs. A subtle but edgy beauty. Its also very functional as it is zip all around.. I have pictures of the inside as well. I could see myself carrying this to dinner, pulling it out of a backpack at school, out of a handbag while shopping. I am pretty much in love with it.

n3419500_36125392_1038.jpg

n3419500_36125389_9785.jpg

The only thing is the price. Its $300 at Nordstroms. The SA told me it was from the Fall 2007 collection, called the Zip Clutch or the Zip All Around Clutch. I have looked EVERYWHERE online for this specific clutch wallet to see if there were discounts or sales or markdowns, and it seems like this particular clutch is just nonexistant. The Nordstroms in my area received them in a very small amount and will not receive them again just because they are quite expensive for a LAMB wallet. I could get a Gucci wallet for 300 (not that I would want to) ... So for now, I have it on hold...

What should I do.

A) Buy the wallet/clutch for the $300

B) Not buy the wallet/clutch

Responses and honest opinions would be VERY MUCH appreciated.

I'm going to buy or not buy in 24 hours.

thank you in advance for your consideration...