Help me decide on a Classic City!

Recently, I've come across these 2 bags in great condition, 2012 Gris Poivre and 2007 Tomato Red. I'm in a dilemma as to which one to get because they both look so awesome!!! :woohoo:

Therefore, would like to consult those of you who actually own these bags:
Which would age better?
Which would be more prone to colour transfer or fading?
Quality or softness of leather - different years/seasons have different textures of leather?

I'm excited to be purchasing my first balenciaga classic city bag so thanks so much for your inputs, so grateful to have you guys around!! :graucho:

I'd go for the gris poivre; it's earthy and looks like it will definitely age better - even if it fades, which I doubt it will, it will still have a lovely vintage look.

That said, the Tomato looks super adorable and is a great pop of colour, but maybe it's harder to match? 2007 also seems a popular year for Bal leather... Um, I guess I'm feeling your dilemma! But if I had to I'd pick the gris poivre. I'd worry less about nicking it, lol.

Both totally different looks - whatever you are looking for. Do you already have neutral bags, if so Tomato great color but is harder to wear. Like riiche said, the other one will go with a lot. I guess I'm not that much help!, lol

I'd go for the gris poivre; it's earthy and looks like it will definitely age better - even if it fades, which I doubt it will, it will still have a lovely vintage look.

That said, the Tomato looks super adorable and is a great pop of colour, but maybe it's harder to match? 2007 also seems a popular year for Bal leather... Um, I guess I'm feeling your dilemma! But if I had to I'd pick the gris poivre. I'd worry less about nicking it, lol.

Thanks for your opinion! It's so hard to pick one I may end up getting them both!! :loveeyes:

Both totally different looks - whatever you are looking for. Do you already have neutral bags, if so Tomato great color but is harder to wear. Like riiche said, the other one will go with a lot. I guess I'm not that much help!, lol

I have a ton of black bags so both are great additions to my wardrobe. As you said, they both carry different looks so if I can't decide at the end of the day, I may end up with both! But for now I'm more attracted to the red.