Help me decide on a Classic City!

Ok, I just looked at your picture of the red City again and it does not look like Coquelicot imo. Not the leather or the colour :thinking:
Could you post a picture of the silver tag?

The pic is not the real bag pic, I took reference from a blog! I've attached the real pics. It comes with a handphone slot so I'm guessing it's from SS2011 or 2012?
Colour taken by my camera is a little off the true colour. It is in fact a more saturated red with no orangey tone to it.

Attachments

• Bal.Coliquecot.jpg
    Bal.Coliquecot.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 88
The pic is not the real bag pic, I took reference from a blog! I've attached the real pics. It comes with a handphone slot so I'm guessing it's from SS2011 or 2012?

Colour taken by my camera is a little off the true colour. It is in fact a more saturated red with no orangey tone to it.

Oh, I think most of us thought the pics you posted were pics of the actual bags you were considering.

Anyway, did you have this bag authenticated?
It doesn't look like Coquelicot.

Oh, I think most of us thought the pics you posted were pics of the actual bags you were considering.

Anyway, did you have this bag authenticated?
It doesn't look like Coquelicot.

Sorry for the confusion! I did my research and looked at the SS2011 and 2012 colour charts and thought it was coquelicot. I didn't authenticate it cos its from a reliable seller of preowned bags. Now you've got me worried, I'll request for additional pics to auth it.