Help me decide on a bag...I can't decide...

Jun 24, 2008
Ok...I just sold my Ebene Speedy to buy a preloved Bloomsbury. It came yesterday from Fashionphile and its MUSTY smelling. It was a 2010 bag and I paid $850 for it. So its on its way back today. I am bummed today that it didn't work out and my Speedy is gone.

Now I only sold my Speedy to get this bag...for a deal. I didn't want to spend full price on the Bloomie if I didn't have to.

So now I am out of my Speedy...boo hoo..and have no bag to replace it.

So now that I am goign to pay for a new bag...I am not sure what to get...

I need a bag for Winter that I don't have to worry about color transfer..I want an Ebene bag and don't want to spend over $1200.

I am considering: Bloomsbury, Westminster, or an Idylle Fusain Speedy (will fusain get color transfer from jeans/black)

opinions...??

I think it's a combination of NF and Totally :biggrin: however its look is still unique. I don't have any problem with the trap at all. Westminster's traps are a little wider than those of the NF

There's love over here! I was going to suggest it. From everything I've read, there is no problem with denim color transfer, but it will fade in the sun. I think you just can't let it sunbathe.

I am too nice to my bags to ever do that besides...I already have an Idylle Speedy in Encre so the Fusain would be more a winter bag:love:

Oh, I have no doubt that you are kind to your bags. I just saw that you are from AZ. I don't think it would be an issue in the winter. Are you enjoying your Encre Speedy?

I really love the Encre Speedy...its a versatile style with the different straps. I love the colored leather trim....its just a great bag and I have always wanted a bag in the Fusain color...

so its hard to pick...I think the Westminster is too much the same style as my last 5 bags...so the crossbody Bloomie or the Idylle Speedy are the contenders:smile: