Help me decide neverfull or h belt

liz_

O.G.
Sep 7, 2011
Hello I'm trying to decide on my next purchase, I've been mostly buy Hermes these days and I've been going back and fourth on what to get next. A neverfull mm or a h belt? I greatly appreciate your feedback

It all depends on what's in your bag collection?

I would buy a bag over a belt, if I didn't have a nice bag. However, I do like a nice belt.

I sold most of my bags to buy a birkin a few months ago so currently I have a birkin 35, speedy b30, a Hermes Herbag zip 31 and Hermes Evelyn tpm.
I keep thinking a bag is kinda getting more for your money, right?

I sold most of my bags to buy a birkin a few months ago so currently I have a birkin 35, speedy b30, a Hermes Herbag zip 31 and Hermes Evelyn tpm.

SO WRONG!!! I think you will honestly use a belt way more then you would ever think. I'm constantly in shorts/jeans and adding a belt in my opinion, just finished the look!! You already have a bag family... I say belt up!!

SO WRONG!!! I think you will honestly use a belt way more then you would ever think. I'm constantly in shorts/jeans and adding a belt in my opinion, just finished the look!! You already have a bag family... I say belt up!!

Thank you, I'm a total casual girl love my jeans and I don't ever wear a belt cause I don't have one I like and a belt does just really make a outfit pop.

I've been transitioning to the orange side the past few years. The neverful has a place in the H world. It's for times when you don't want to worry about doing potential damage to your Hermes. It also is multifunctional. I am buying LV more than I have in the past. The line seems livelier. Also, to me a bag is a more exciting purchase than a belt

+1, H belt kit on my 'to buy' list next week :graucho:

+2. I was never a belt person -- either wore an old RL belt I got online at Nordstrom years ago or something like J Crew, or didn't wear a belt at all. DH got me a belt for my b-day a few years ago because he wanted to get me something from H that I didn't already have (that is, NOT a bracelet or scarf) and that wasn't as expensive as a bag. I have to admit, not being into belts, I almost exchanged it. But I'm so glad I didn't. It's gold Togo on one side and black box on the other, The gold side is great with jeans and the black side is perfect for more dressy occasions. I don't wear it every day but when I do, I'm so glad I have it! I'd love an Etoupe/Etain combo next!