Help me decide, need suggestions please. :)

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have a credit at Balenciaga for a Grenat First that I returned. I keep looking at all of you girls camel pictures and they look so pretty. Should I go for the camel, forget my search for a camel with silver hardware, or keep searching and hold the credit for a spring color? :shrugs: I know if I want the Camel with silver it is going to have to be eBay and everytime I find one it is a fake. I have one fake camel that I paid 900. for I don't want to take a chance on another on eBay unless it is bag listed from a member of this forum. What do you girls think?:shrugs: Get the '06 Camel or wait?

2. Hmmm I think you should hold for a Spring colour and if you do chance upon a Camel with silver hardware on eBay, post it on the authenticate sticky. I'm sure our lovely ladies would be able to help you out... Good luck!

3. I also would wait for spring and see if you can find the camel you want elsewhere. Easyer to say than to do. I really dream of a 05 rouge city but don't dare to go the ebayroad.
    So get a camel 06, spring is far away and if you don't like it anymore you can still sell...

Sorry contradicting myself but that's how I try to reason personally.

4. HAHAHAHAHAH. :roflmfao: I like the way you reason. LOL.

5. Personally, I would find it too difficult to have someone else have my money for that long and not have a bag. If you buy a camel bag now, you could always sell it if you find something you prefer. You may take a bit of a loss, but you are also losing the interest on the money at BalNY.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice