Help me decide: navy/red/beige M/L CF or Reissue266 black GHW

idfashion

Aug 29, 2010
Dear everyone:

Now I really need your opinion about my next bag. Since the price is going to increase again, I think I have to take a quick but thorough consideration. The red/navy/beige CF and 2.55 266 blk GHW are on my list. Currently all my chanels are black with GHW (M/L lamb, jumbol caviar, GST);)

Red is always my first choice, but I really doubt that if could find one before the price increase. I prefer True red so I really like the 11p red caviar (have no luck with it). The cruise red lamb is also good, but hard to find.

I also like navy since i think it is classic and versatile

And do you think that the 2.55 and beige clair are must haves?

I am really puzzled which one should I take first (it means that I have to pay more for the others), and which one I could just pass permanently
TIA! Happy holiday everyone!

i love love love love the beige CF! its such a droolworthy colour :drool:

however as you love the red keep trying to find one! otherwise maybe then go for the navy?

good luck with your decision & let us know what you decide with....and of course a reveal :graucho:

Hmmm, I was going to say the 226 reissue, but you have an M/L & Jumbo in Black & Gold combination already. So even though I love the reissue and it's a different look, maybe go for a Classic Flap in a different color first. Navy, Red or Beige Clair are all great choices. God luck with your search!

i love love love love the beige CF! its such a droolworthy colour :drool:

however as you love the red keep trying to find one! otherwise maybe then go for the navy?

good luck with your decision & let us know what you decide with....and of course a reveal :graucho:

i also really really love the beige ! another questioin: which size do you think go better with beige caviar, large or jumbo?

i personally would choose a M/L for the beige colour....easier to maintain and such.

however it also really depends on which one you prefer.

and seeing that you have a M/L & a jumbo..which one do you use more of (in terms of size) and from there you could base your decision on which one to choose

your best bet is to go into chanel and compare (if they hopefully have both) and see which size you prefer :yes:

good luck :P

I would suggest the reisssue in either 226 or 227 since you already owned the classic flaps. To me the reissue is so much lighter than the current double flap and I think you will love the weight on the reissue and use it much more than the classic flap (assuming you have the double flap).

I just posted a SA contact today whom has the black reissue in 226/227 in both gold and silver hardware at the "Authentic Chanel finds" thread if you don't mind another black.

Hmmm, I was going to say the 226 reissue, but you have an M/L & Jumbo in Black & Gold combination already. So even though I love the reissue and it's a different look, maybe go for a Classic Flap in a different color first. Navy, Red or Beige Clair are all great choices. God luck with your search!

Thank you for your advice. i really don't know why i'm so obessed with the black & gold :P i think i'd better get colors this time, but probably still hard to quit the black gold addiction:lol: