Help me Decide. Navy, Black, Tan or White?

Which color is best for me?

• Black

• Navy

• Tan

• White

• None of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im voting for burnt orange too (even though its not one of your choices!!) I will have the bag in black, so that would have been my first choice, but since you just got a black Ali and its going to be warm out soon, how many black bags do you need right now, right? The patents are pretty but like you I have several patents, and didnt want to have a whole wardrobe of patents. The tan is nice, but you seem to have that covered w/the other ergo, so that leaves the white (I do not like white bags but thats just me!) and the burnt orange. It can be spring-y since its a nice color, but not too "in your face" bright. Its a neutral that works with black/brown/blue/tan/etc plus any nice bright spring colors. If you really dont like the burnt orange, then my next choices would be black or tan, regular leather.

I voted for none of the above.. lol, i'm sot sure why...

My first thought was the white because the white is bright and fun.. it pops.

The tan would have been great as a neutral if you wear alot of greens and browns...

The navy would have been ok, but you seem too concerned over having another patent bag... i think that it would be ok to have another patent bag tho...

And i dont want to say black because its spring.. summer is coming and i'd have a hard time carrying a black bag in the summer...

so i really dont know. i'm kind of dissappointed in the colors that this bag comes in, except for the pink and the white. lol, i didnt want to vote and run away.

Good luck! I hope you pick one that you :heart:

I was reading on the Chanel forum that white patent bags turn yellow over time. Only the patent kind, not regular leather. If that's the case I change my vote to Navy!

If it has to be patent than I would get the navy. :tup: But I agree, I would try to get one that isn't patent.. because you already have several patent bags and I think an all regular leather one would look really nice and more expensive too. :yes:

Navy is hot this season and they don't make many bags in this color. I think if you have white Ali then that is the ultimate gorgeous white bag. The tan will come in any style and the same for black. I would go for navy !

Hey Taralindsey, I voted for the Navy....it's darker, so you won't have to worry about color transfer w/ your jeans, it will go w/ most everything, and it adds a pop of color. Though you really can't go wrong w/ any of these choices, it just love the navy for some reason. It's so gorgeous and classy! Good luck deciding and let us know what you decide!

I am going to have to say burnt orange which is a lovely neutral.
You already have alot of patent so get the regular leather. If you
don't want burnt orange I would get the black which is a really classy
bag you can wear all year long. I have three black bags so if you only
have one I think you can add another to your collection.

I was reading on the Chanel forum that white patent bags turn yellow over time. Only the patent kind, not regular leather. If that's the case I change my vote to Navy!

This is absolutely true, and that signature stripe bag from last year that had the patent trim also showed this in some cases after being under the store display lights for a while. It even gets brownish...some of the bags looked pretty bad!

But does the pleated ergo come in white patent or only leather??