Jun 5, 2017
Dear all,
Need your help, below is my current Chanel collection
  1. Reissue 226 black crumpled calf RHW
  2. Camilia WOC 2016 black Carvier SHW
  3. Classic flap seasonal dark beige 2018 LGHW
  4. Navy blue mini rectangular 2017 LGHW
  5. Black classic jumbo carvier SHW
I actually exchanged Classic median carvier SHW to jumbo. Now, I kept thinking about the classic ML that I returned. Is it too redundant? I do tend to use my black bags most of the time and I try to use my bags to work, which is business casual, male Dominant environment. I carry a separate laptop bag with other work related folders. Thought I will be content after getting the jumbo but I kept thinking of the ML in same leather and hardware! My SA put me on wait list for the small coco handle with LGHW, but I am worried I won’t used the bag because of the light colour. I do love that it fits a lot and light weight but I prefer the quality of the classic flaps. What to do!

Last edited:
What do you think you'd get with a ML flap that you don't get with your jumbo? It seems like the ML is only slightly smaller (one quilted "diamond" width, right?)...are you looking for something dressier, or just to have something that's a "middle" size in your collection? Otherwise seems redundant, IMO!

Reactions: WillWork4Fashion
My M/L fits significantly less than my Jumbo and I can only really use it for evening or during the day with essentials only (phone, card case, lipstick). It wouldn’t really work if you want to use it for work but if you want it for evening use or dressier occasions then it’s great. I honestly don’t reach for mine very often at all, I either go for a cross body bag (mini or woc) or a bigger bag like a jumbo. Having said that, it was my first bag and it’s a very iconic and classic size so I wouldn’t ever sell it

Thanks for the responses.The jumbo has lots of room but I try not to carry too much as it can get heavy.
The dark beige MEd is beautiful but find it too dressy for the office.

Last edited:
Dear all,
Need your help, below is my current Chanel collection
  1. Reissue 226 black crumpled calf RHW
  2. Camilia WOC 2016 black Carvier SHW
  3. Classic flap seasonal dark beige 2018 LGHW
  4. Navy blue mini rectangular 2017 LGHW
  5. Black classic jumbo carvier SHW
I actually exchanged Classic median carvier SHW to jumbo. Now, I kept thinking about the classic ML that I returned. Is it too redundant? I do tend to use my black bags most of the time and I try to use my bags to work, which is business casual, male Dominant environment. I carry a separate laptop bag with other work related folders. Thought I will be content after getting the jumbo but I kept thinking of the ML in same leather and hardware! My SA put me on wait list for the small coco handle with LGHW, but I am worried I won’t used the bag because of the light colour. I do love that it fits a lot and light weight but I prefer the quality of the classic flaps. What to do!

Could you possibly post a pic of bag 1 please, the crumpled calf reissue. I’ve never seen one before and thought this leather only came in classic flaps. TIA.

I think you have covered your bases with the 3 that you own. The black 226 can be used for day or night. The beige Med classic flap does not hold enough for day and you said it’s too formal for your office, so I’m guessing one in black would also be too formal for your office and an impractical size for work. I have a med flap in black and it barely holds my essentials.

But who am I? An enabler and collector haha. So I would say wait awhile and see if you really need that medium black flap for evening use.

Thank you for the great advice.
I agree, I should be using the bags and see how they fit into my life before adding more. Was having doubts about the jumbo, but I am loving it more and more as it works really well as a daily bag. And I don’t go to too many formal evening events, and I tend to use my Camilia WOC fir such events.

Last edited: