• Baggy Bartender

• All In One

Results are only viewable after voting.

LuvAllBags

On A Mission
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Ladies,

I'm trying to decide my two final Fall 2 preorders: Colors are DEFINITELY Lava and Blossom. Lava is an orangey-red, and Blossom is a pinkey-purple.

Can't decide between:

Rock Chick
All In One
Baggy Bartender

I'm sure I'll love them all, but I only need two...all three of these bags are currently available in both colors for preorder on MHB.

Thoughts? Discuss!! I've created the poll so you can choose more than one - I figured you'd each want to vote for your favorite two.

http://www.musthavebag.com/All-in-One-pre-order-P113C51.aspx

http://www.musthavebag.com/Rock-Chic-pre-order-P100C51.aspx

http://www.musthavebag.com/Baggy-Bartender-pre-order-P110C51.aspx

Last edited:
I am not sure what the colors are. Do you have a link? Lava must be something grayish/blackish, but I don't have a clue on blossom. I guess I will go check the preorder page.

They're all pretty, but pretty much the same style? I'd maybe get one and see what comes out later, unless you're really in love with all three :biggrin:
I like the pink color out of the two. I'm more of a neutral toned gal, except for the one descent into green apple :nuts:

Joan

I like the All in One and the Rock Chic....I voted All in One because the stock pic of it in blossom is GORGY. So I'd order the colors that match the stock pics.

That's what I was thinking too. Lava Rock Chick and All In One in Blossom because I love the preview pix. I also have this irrational fear that the BB is small, even though it says it's medium. Not sure why I keep thinking that. I can't deal with anything too much smaller than the Boogie. That's why as much as I admire the Immeasurable, I can't do it.

Once I'm finished with all my preorders, I'm going to have quite a nice Fall color family: Smoke, Timber, Lava, and Blossom. I also still have to snag something in Garnet, as I know I'll regret not getting it once it's gone.

Exactly! There are just some colors that stick in your head, but for some reason you don't prioritize them. Then the panic sets in. I feel that way about Garnet and Jade/Teal right now, but Garnet is in front.

I voted for all in one and baggy bartender... I don't know... I don't think you can really go wrong with any of them? Rock chick looks like it has a longer drop length (although you never know with their stoc pics sometimes lol) but the baggy bartender reminds me of the immeasurable which is adorable!

I know! They all look great, don't they? I'm sure I'd love them all. Only concern is if any of them are much smaller than they appear. Hard to tell without dimensions, but they are all described as "medium" like the Boogie.

Hmmmm....still pondering. Not sure why this is such a tough decision. Frankly, if The Lingo came in Lava and Blossom, I'd probably just get it in those colors too! I'm SO excited about that bag. As if I could love the Boogie any more, now it has a zipper so it's even more perfect.

However, it's good to branch out and embrace change...hahaha...

That's what I was thinking too. Lava Rock Chick and All In One in Blossom because I love the preview pix. I also have this irrational fear that the BB is small, even though it says it's medium. Not sure why I keep thinking that. I can't deal with anything too much smaller than the Boogie. That's why as much as I admire the Immeasurable, I can't do it.

Once I'm finished with all my preorders, I'm going to have quite a nice Fall color family: Smoke, Timber, Lava, and Blossom. I also still have to snag something in Garnet, as I know I'll regret not getting it once it's gone.

If you do this we will be bag twins x TWO!! I have a rock chick in lava pre-ordered and all in one in blossom pre-ordered...those stock pics just look SOOO good!!

But I keep going back to baggy bartender...so I don't think you can go wrong!!

So yep...I am NO HELP! LOL!:P

Haha, Odeb! I hate to wait until they come in, as I'm worried (especially about Blossom) being gone. I'm SO glad I got something in Smoke, though, especially since the Smoke ML's are gone now.

Oh, and P.S. I'm probably going to have to get something in Caramel too. Another The Lingo or a Postcard From London?

This is hideous...hubs will be SO annoyed. And god knows Spring's not going to be any cheaper! As soon as all these come in, it will be time to preorder my Lagoon and Toasted Almond babies!