Help me decide: Mini Pochette, Milla, or Pochette?

Which one should I buy?

• Milla in Black MC

• Pochette in DE

• Mini Pochette

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

teeguu

eh?
Jan 17, 2013
Hi guys, I need your help!

I want to purchase a casual night-time bag that doubles as a day clutch sometimes.

I'm not interested in the more expensive clutches because I would primarily be taking it to the bar. (occasionally night clubs) I don't want to be paranoid about someone spilling a drink on it so it needs to be fairly stain resistant.

It would be great if I could use it sometimes during the day to run errands as well.

My first choice is the Milla in black MC. I like that it has a chain which helps it look dressy, and I loooove the MC pattern. However, it has a suede lining and I'm afraid that if I toss my keys, coins, cash in it, it would get dirty very fast.

So then I considered the Pochette in DE. I would be less worried about it getting dirty but the strap seems so casual, it's also a little big to fit inside my everyday bag if I want to carry it as a wristlet for errands.

Which brings me to the Mini Pochette. I like the chain, and the size is perfect for throwing in my larger purse. It's nice that it's also half the price of the Milla while about the same size. The only thing is that the shape doesn't 'look' like an evening bag to me .. :sad:

If I could, I would buy all 3, but which do you guys think I should get??

The mini pochette is really small to be used as a clutch, imo. It is best to toss a few lip glosses & maybe a powder down inside a bigger purse.

I have the a regular pochette and really love it - I think it is really versatile and a nice piece to own. I like the Milla in MC, but I think I would get the pochette first and perhaps the Milla later if you still wanted it. The pochette would be the most multi-functional. Hope that helps! :smile:

I don't own any of the ones in your choices but I do own a Eva clutch in DE! I find it the perfect size. You can use it on your shoulder, wristlet and it comes with a long strap to use crossbody. She can go day to night, casual to dressy. :smile:

From your choices, I'd choose Pochette or Milla.. :smile:

Last edited:
The mini pochette is really small to be used as a clutch, imo. It is best to toss a few lip glosses & maybe a powder down inside a bigger purse.

I have the a regular pochette and really love it - I think it is really versatile and a nice piece to own. I like the Milla in MC, but I think I would get the pochette first and perhaps the Milla later if you still wanted it. The pochette would be the most multi-functional. Hope that helps! :smile:
Thank you, that's helpful to know! I saw a picture somewhere about the Mini Pochette being around the same size as the Milla but you are definitely right, it doesn't look like a clutch at all.

I think the Mini is out for me, but I'm still torn over the other two.

I don't own any of the ones in your choices but I do own a Eva clutch in DE! I find it the perfect size. You can use it on your shoulder, wristlet and it comes with a long strap to use crossbody. She can go day to night, casual to dressy. :smile:

From your choices, I'd choose Pochette or Milla.. :smile:
The Eva is so pretty, but I would definitely worry about the plate getting scratched while I'm out! This sounds pretty bad, but I really want a little guy who could take a beating from time to time. :panic:

My girlfriend has the black MC Milla and she's spilt beer on hers, along with dropping it on the floor, it still looks pretty good. The pochette could probably take even MORE abuse haha.

I love my mini pochette which is always in my bag but I think it would be too small for a clutch. I vote for regular pochette, simple yet classy and fits all the essentials. Sorry I am not a MC fan but if you love it go for it!! Still, I find milla kind of small too.. Good luck!

I have always liked the Milla but I am concerned with the lining. I don't you have the luxury of putting lip glosses inside something else, inside the Milla. Other than this small issue, it is a beautiful piece! Good luck with your decision.

Hi there. I vote for the Pochette in DE. I purchased it to go inside my Neverfull GM and just love that I can use it in that plus on its own. It's not as dressy as the Eva, but it's a pretty good size. I'm able to fit my Emilie wallet, keys, a compact and lipstick in it, so that's pretty reasonable. Hope this helps.:smile:

I just bought a DE mini pochette to use for lipsticks and glosses in side my purse. I LOVE it! There are times when I just want to take my phone, lipstick, a few dollars and keys and it's just fine for that, unless you carry a lot of keys. It's a GREAT bag! Just depends how much you want to put in it. I also have an Epi Pochette and I really like that and it's great for going out, but for me, it's too big to throw in a bigger bag (although the epi is stiffer than the canvas so maybe that's also an issue for me).