Help me decide: Mini LadyDior or Medium LadyDior

SuhanaHarith

Aug 6, 2013
IMG_1495708310.747271.jpg

Hello my ladies!

I'm very new to Dior! This is my first purchase and I'm very happy with it --- just that --- I have a mini coco handle coming and I just bought the mini lady Dior ( exact one in picture attached ) .

I don't know if having 2 minis are a good idea?

My SA told a GREAT news that I can upgrade to the medium, should I?

Or just stick to the mini? I mean yeah, the mini looks great on me and all. ... Any ladies can share modshots wearing their lady Dior in medium on should and cross body. Is it a hassle with all the handles?

I'm 163cm wearing mini crossbody is perfect. But i don't know if the medium will be fine crossbody too.

Ouh. Can anyone direct me to the Dior Singapore Thread too?

Thank you!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Reactions: averagejoe
How do you plan to use the bag? Is it a going out bag, or will you wear it dressed up or down, for casual and dress? I enjoy mini bags for running around, weekend use, going to lunch, dinner, etc..
They are both lovely. Get the one you see yourself using more often and enjoy it! I have the Medium in black lambskin with gold hardware and I absolutely love everything about it, but for the gold, I would probably choose the smaller one. Good luck with your decision.

Reactions: SuhanaHarith
How do you plan to use the bag? Is it a going out bag, or will you wear it dressed up or down, for casual and dress? I enjoy mini bags for running around, weekend use, going to lunch, dinner, etc..
They are both lovely. Get the one you see yourself using more often and enjoy it! I have the Medium in black lambskin with gold hardware and I absolutely love everything about it, but for the gold, I would probably choose the smaller one. Good luck with your decision.
+1 This is good advice. The Medium in gold is maybe just a tad "too much" whereas the smaller one in gold is very sweet. Good luck choosing.

View attachment 3709435

Hello my ladies!

I'm very new to Dior! This is my first purchase and I'm very happy with it --- just that --- I have a mini coco handle coming and I just bought the mini lady Dior ( exact one in picture attached ) .

I don't know if having 2 minis are a good idea?

My SA told a GREAT news that I can upgrade to the medium, should I?

Or just stick to the mini? I mean yeah, the mini looks great on me and all. ... Any ladies can share modshots wearing their lady Dior in medium on should and cross body. Is it a hassle with all the handles?

I'm 163cm wearing mini crossbody is perfect. But i don't know if the medium will be fine crossbody too.

Ouh. Can anyone direct me to the Dior Singapore Thread too?

Thank you!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️
The medium. I don't think this bag is too flashy at all. The gold is more of an "aged" gold colour. You can fit more in the medium, which may mean you'll go for the bag more for errands, work, or even just shopping.

Reactions: OneMoreDay
Medium. I tried the mini on before, it barely fits anything in it and I'm the sort of person who doesn't even carry that much in their bag. I don't know about Singapore but here in the UK, the medium is only £800 more expensive than the mini, so in terms of price, it's better as well

I saw this color in the boutique and absolutely adored it. I am not much of a metallics fan either. But something about the distressed calf with the metallic gold made me swoon! The mini doesn't fit much but is a gorgeous evening bag. But I think the medium isn't so big that you couldn't take it out in the evening and wear during the day? What did you decide anyway?

Reactions: SuhanaHarith
Ladies,

Due to my busy schedules, I only manage to do the exchange only recently! I'm over the moon!

My SA actually went all out allowing me to do an exchange and even allowed me to get their new shipment!

Dior's services are TOPS! Prices are so reasonable. I wonder why I put up with chanel's ugly customer's service...

Here's introducing my LD in the perfect leather (soft!!!!) and I got a twilly with my initial on it to "dress" the bag. (Eventhough the gold is already so classy, haha!)

IMG_1496888415.470888.jpg

PS: I actually sold my mini coco handle. I got an hermes twilly for my coco but i Guess I can use it for my Dior! Or should I get my hands on a diorever too?

+1 This is good advice. The Medium in gold is maybe just a tad "too much" whereas the smaller one in gold is very sweet. Good luck choosing.

medium +1

The medium. I don't think this bag is too flashy at all. The gold is more of an "aged" gold colour. You can fit more in the medium, which may mean you'll go for the bag more for errands, work, or even just shopping.

To me the medium Lady Dior is a small bag so the metallic won't be too much. I have the grained calfskin in the silver metallic.

The medium gets my vote. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Medium. I tried the mini on before, it barely fits anything in it and I'm the sort of person who doesn't even carry that much in their bag. I don't know about Singapore but here in the UK, the medium is only £800 more expensive than the mini, so in terms of price, it's better as well

I've been thinking of getting the medium with champagne gold metallic skin.

What do you guys think of it?

As I haven't seen anyone wear it in public lol

I saw this color in the boutique and absolutely adored it. I am not much of a metallics fan either. But something about the distressed calf with the metallic gold made me swoon! The mini doesn't fit much but is a gorgeous evening bag. But I think the medium isn't so big that you couldn't take it out in the evening and wear during the day? What did you decide anyway?

Thanks so much for everyone's input. I think. I'm falling into the Dior wagon! [emoji16][emoji5][emoji182][emoji7]

Reactions: averagejoe