Help me decide: Mini LadyDior or Medium LadyDior

Ladies,

Due to my busy schedules, I only manage to do the exchange only recently! I'm over the moon!

My SA actually went all out allowing me to do an exchange and even allowed me to get their new shipment!

Dior's services are TOPS! Prices are so reasonable. I wonder why I put up with chanel's ugly customer's service...

Here's introducing my LD in the perfect leather (soft!!!!) and I got a twilly with my initial on it to "dress" the bag. (Eventhough the gold is already so classy, haha!)

View attachment 3723373

PS: I actually sold my mini coco handle. I got an hermes twilly for my coco but i Guess I can use it for my Dior! Or should I get my hands on a diorever too?
So beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

Reactions: SuhanaHarith
We are the same height. I went to the boutique to try on the Classic Lady Dior in Medium yesterday.
It's beautiful & elegant as a top-handle bag and shoulder bag while it's a bit odd-looking as a cross-body bag.... Since it's more of a formal bag...

Reactions: SuhanaHarith
Any ladies can direct me (an existing thread) on how to care for the interior of the newer lady bags? (It's sort of like suede felt material, It looks delicate!
It's actually suede. Be sure to avoid getting it in contact with moisture or it will darken, although that isn't a huge problem because it is inside the bag where it is harder to see.

Ladies,

Due to my busy schedules, I only manage to do the exchange only recently! I'm over the moon!

My SA actually went all out allowing me to do an exchange and even allowed me to get their new shipment!

Dior's services are TOPS! Prices are so reasonable. I wonder why I put up with chanel's ugly customer's service...

Here's introducing my LD in the perfect leather (soft!!!!) and I got a twilly with my initial on it to "dress" the bag. (Eventhough the gold is already so classy, haha!)

View attachment 3723373

PS: I actually sold my mini coco handle. I got an hermes twilly for my coco but i Guess I can use it for my Dior! Or should I get my hands on a diorever too?
Absolutely stunning in gold!

If you want another Dior, the Diorever is a good option. Have you considered the Diorissimo?