Help me decide... mini bow, matelasse or med. coffer?

1. From LV to Chanel to Balenciaga forum... I am now in Miu Miu...
    About time huh?

I have 3 miu miu long wallets, 2 clutches and 1 key holder...
    And now I am ready for a miu miu bag.

I would like to have a bag that I could sling it across...
    because it would make carrying my 3.5 month baby girl easier.
    (perfect excuse? :P)

I am 5'4.
    I do not need something that's 'huge' but just enough for a long wallet, keys, mobile, card pouch and maybe a camera... or basically what a Bbag first can fit.
    And I also very concerned about the weight of the bag...
    My shoulders have low tolerance for heavy bags.

I am unable to try any of the styles as I no am nowhere near any miu miu stores. :s

I am currently eyeing on a few miu miu bags and would love to hear your opinion...

1) Zaffiro Mini Bow.

2) Pls help me id the color of the matelasse?
    Can this bag worn crossbody style?

3) Med. Coffer. No pic but we all know a coffer and its a miu miu favourite!
    Is this measurement the size of the med coffer? [FONT=@Arial Unicode MS]30 X 22 X 6[/FONT][FONT=@Arial Unicode MS] CM [/FONT]??

TIA.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i prefer the color of the matelasse but as for style, i prefer the mini bow.

3. the colour of the mateleasse is fiordalisio

the med coffer I got is about
    It measures 12" wide by 8 1/2" high by 4" - 5" deep on the bottom

I would vote for Med Coffer as the 1st MM!

4. asmelly cow >> i like the color of the matelasse too!

kiki119 >> oh yes! a coffer is a classic! do u find the medium coffer heavy?

5. not at all.. the med coffer is not too light or heavy
    but I do find the rg coffer is def more heavy

6. kiki119 > thank you for ur prompt reply.

I have another question...

Is this the lambskin coffer?

[​IMG]

and is the second one glazed calfskin? and what color is this?

[​IMG]

I so need to get educated on coffers!!!

7. yup - the 1st one is Lambskin
    2nd one looks like Mortilo? (s?0

8. Mirtillo as in the color? I don't think so....Mirtillo doesn't have purplish undertones...it's a dark grey...I am not sure of this color though..

9. The matelasse can be carried cross-body. Very convenient!

In fact, all the above bags mentioned above can be carried cross-body style!

10. either the mini bow or coffer :smile:

i can fit all that you mentioned and still have space in the mini bow, basically it fits more than the bal first ;) but with the mini bow, it might be difficult to search for things or opening the flap up (i hardly zip it up so that i dont have to struggle with opening it)

11. I meant mosto...

lol - my head has been clouded.

12. Good to know that all bags can be carried crossbody... I now just have decide which one is actually more suitable.

Been going through the entire forum searching modeling pictures to help me decide. :smile:

13. Good to know that all bags can be carried crossbody... I now just have decide which one is actually more suitable.

Been going through the entire forum searching modeling pictures to help me decide. :smile:

14. Mosto in a suede bag looks different, I was a bit surprised to find out the color of the messenger bag was "Mosto" when I opened it...

15. ... I could be just plain crazy... lol...
    I currently feel out of loops with MM... coz nothing is catching my eyes lately! lol

taking a vacation in Prada land... lol