Help me decide... mc black or white

stcstc

Apr 16, 2014
Hi ladies and gents, I am having a hard decision and need your help.

I am a multicolor SLG lover. Since the line is being discontinued, I really want some pieces before they are all gone. I have key cles and planning to get zippy coin purse and cosmetic pouch for sure, and an agenda if possible.

The problem is I can't choose from black and white for each item. I already have 2 key cles in both black and white. For the zippy coin purse, I guess black is better, which leaves me the white cosmetic pouch would be a better piece to add in my collection. But I kind of think the black pouch is more chic. And what about the agenda? Does the white agenda get dirty easily? It seems I love mc black more, but I just can't leave the white pieces. They are so pretty too.

Help me please. What are your thoughts? Zippy coin purse, cosmetic pouch and agenda. TIA

I am a multicolor SLG lover. Since the line is being discontinued, I really want some pieces before they are all gone. I have key cles and planning to get zippy coin purse and cosmetic pouch for sure, and an agenda if possible.

The problem is I can't choose from black and white for each item. I already have 2 key cles in both black and white. For the zippy coin purse, I guess black is better, which leaves me the white cosmetic pouch would be a better piece to add in my collection. But I kind of think the black pouch is more chic. And what about the agenda? Does the white agenda get dirty easily? It seems I love mc black more, but I just can't leave the white pieces. They are so pretty too.

Help me please. What are your thoughts? Zippy coin purse, cosmetic pouch and agenda. TIA
OK first off, do you NEED the zippy and the agenda? Because if it's more of a want your decision is easier because you can get the black zippy and the white cosmetic.

Personally I prefer the black and it sounds like you do too. There is nothing wrong with getting the zippy and the cosmetic in black since you still have the one cles in white.

I'm all for the black MC. I originally bought a white ZCP, but quickly exchanged it when I realized how worried I would be about getting it dirty. There's no reason to not have all black MC pieces and your white cles.

I'd definitely go for the black zcp. I do like the white but the black seems go wear much better and the zip doesn't get dirty whereas most preloved white ones have dirty zips. I also prefer the black cosmetic however the white is also very pretty and I love the light pink interior. I'd get the agenda in white :smile:

Overall, id get white agenda, black zcp and black cosmetic

If I could do it over, i would have bought the black zippy instead of white. My white is almost 4 years old and I use her in spring/summer only (afraid of DA liner transfer), the zipper part is still white and looks new. I don't baby it too much, but black would be more carefree.

Be sure to post when you decide!

Thank you all!! You are so sweet!!

I do need the zippy and an agenda, but mc agendas are sold out online, so I am a little worried. Honestly, I was hesitating about the agenda because I love Mulberry agenda too. The news that mc is discontinued and the fact it is already sold out online gave me a push. Thank you, JadaStormy. I think I may have to reconsider do I really NEED the agenda or just want? Thank you all for your opinions. I will follow my heart and go for the black zcp and black cosmetic. I am going to get them in store this weekend. Let's see whether I will bring home an agenda or not :P

btw, It looks like the black has earned more love :smile:

Both are beautiful, but I prefer the black .... LoVe how the bright colors pop against the darker shade and I adore the hot pink lining! Have fun shopping!!